Phantom anime review

Paradox

It's a great show. There are so many twists and turns and it is an emotional rollercoaster. Even though there were some depressing scenes, like the ending of Phantom (not going to spoil it), I still enjoyed almost every minute of it. Please check it out.

MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
I am enjoying it....it's dark.

It is..........Reached episode 11?

Yes. I was kinda shocked to see what happened in episode 10.
Eren's apparent death and also, how could Zwei(Reiji) possibly survive after getting shot 3 times straight upfront from that close a distance(miracle maybe)? I also didn't think a qualified assassin like him would get crazy at an imperative moment such as ? this :p ?
dxmNVon.jpg

If he wanted to, he could've taken care of Scythe very easily and early.
It was also weird how Scythe's mood changed from overwhelming fear to that of an audacious villain just because Eren got hit by Zwei's bullet (I mean he didn't know there was only one bullet in Zwei's gun, so that's sort of crazy...and now that I think about it, why didn't he use his own gun to defend himself in the first place?) It was weird.....or maybe I'm just nitpicking too much at this point because I didn't expected any of this to happen, heh. It is(/was) getting better with almost every new episode. Anyways, the new (and dare I say ''the only'') Phantom of Inferno , Zwei looked awesome in the end of 11th episode(probably changed to someone much more ruthless than before). This has got me curious.
I'm gonna finish this series by tomorrow I think.

Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:

Eren's apparent death and also, how could Zwei(Reiji) possibly survive after getting shot 3 times straight upfront from that close a distance(miracle maybe)? I also didn't think a qualified assassin like him would get crazy at an imperative moment such as ? this :p ?
dxmNVon.jpg

It was also weird how Scythe's mood changed from overwhelming fear to that of an audacious villain just because Eren got hit by Zwei's bullet (I mean he didn't know there was only one bullet in Zwei's gun, so that's sort of crazy...and now that I think about it, why didn't he use his own gun to defend himself in the first place?) It was weird.....or maybe I'm just nitpicking too much at this point because I didn't expected any of this to happen, heh. It is(/was) getting better with almost every new episode. Anyways, the new (and dare I say ''the only'') Phantom of Inferno , Zwei looked awesome in the end of 11th episode(probably changed to someone much more ruthless than before). This has got me curious.
Whoa..........I guess that is too quick...........Well, I recommend you to watch Psycho-Pass after watching this great anime............

MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:

dxmNVon.jpg

Whoa..........I guess that is too quick...........Well, I recommend you to watch Psycho-Pass after watching this great anime............
I plan to watch that soon too. Before that, I'm watching Monster(already started and it seems good so far).

Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:

dxmNVon.jpg

I plan to watch that soon too. Before that, I'm watching Monster(already started and it seems good so far).

Oh, Monster.............Well, I watched some 20 ep's or so 2 months ago and dropped it, cuz the pacing was too slow............

Back