phablets

KonahaANBU

Have you ever seen someone holding a huge phone while calling? phones with above 5.3" and below 7" size are termed as Phablets. It does look embarrassing to hold a 6" phablet while calling but it does come handy while watching HD videos and surfing web pages. Phablets have become so common nowadays that they hold almost 50% of smartphone market in Asia. due to which tablets are becoming less popular and their sales are dropping. so what is your opinion about these Phablets? Do you own one or not? Do their size come handy or not? :full:

Well, it'd be embarrassing, in my opinion.......And, I don't think it'll fit into my pocket....So, not planning to buy one........

Sebastian said:
KonahaANBU said:
Personally I also prefer something below 5" display

aren't large screens more cool bro? xD

well they certainly don't fit in my pockets-------moreover its sometimes difficult to type as they require use of both hands instead of one.

My note 4 is near that size I think, I admit it don't make it handy for transport, but it works for my needs.

The Tagital 7" Dual Phablet
Which for those of you who don't know a phablet is a phone and a tablet together. I really think this device is really good exp for the price you honestly can not beat it. It is an android phone/tablet so if you already are signed up for google all you have to do is sign in and all your information is transferred which is really nice. I found that if you are just running on Wifi this device truly does run very fast I live in a very wooded area and the connection was very fast I had no issues with it never once lagged on me. Now when you do put your SIM in there is two different slots that you could place it in, once I put my SIM in it picked up right away. I love how this is bigger then a standard phone because you are able to do more on it just like you would a tablet.

KonahaANBU said:
well they certainly don't fit in my pockets-------moreover its sometimes difficult to type as they require use of both hands instead of one.
why do they need both hands my bro?

jacklance said:
The Tagital 7" Dual Phablet
Which for those of you who don't know a phablet is a phone and a tablet together. I really think this device is really good exp for the price you honestly can not beat it. It is an android phone/tablet so if you already are signed up for google all you have to do is sign in and all your information is transferred which is really nice. I found that if you are just running on Wifi this device truly does run very fast I live in a very wooded area and the connection was very fast I had no issues with it never once lagged on me. Now when you do put your SIM in there is two different slots that you could place it in, once I put my SIM in it picked up right away. I love how this is bigger then a standard phone because you are able to do more on it just like you would a tablet.
great to know that my man.
planning to get any new digital gadget?

Sebastian said:
KonahaANBU said:
Personally I also prefer something below 5" display

aren't large screens more cool bro? xD

Cool has to work in conjunnction with practical.
If it's not practical, why go to the effort. Effort is for the uncool, is it not? Same too with caring and stuff.

I had the Galaxy S3 for a few years which was about 4"8 inches. This year, I got the new LG G4 which is 5"5 inches. It just looks and feels so much better when the screen is bigger. I feel like 5"5 is the sweet spot for me. I don't think I'd settle for anything much bigger but anything smaller wouldn't do either.

Back