People

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
after living for more than 4 decades, i feel that my view of people changed a lot lol.
sharing a random thought

Sometimes I wonder what would the opinion of my old self be about my current self.
Just how disappointed would they feel?

Last edited:
That can be a depressing thought or a totally different feeling thought.
What's it to you man?

I ate breakfast this morning
lol what?
Sometimes I wonder why would the opinion of my old self be of my current self.
Just how disappointed would they feel?
i don't think so.
we are what we are based on what we had gone through
That sounds fascinating and I would like for you to tell us more. Elaborate on this idea.
i think we look into things differently based on what we have experienced. what do you think elv?

People are opportunity seeking with futuristic minds.
It's hard to describe even after you study people all your life

me too.
may be they will know about us first before they judge us based on how we look?
My ADHD and OCD tendencies tend to bother people and surprisingly few people are willing to work with them or my physical disabilities I'm legally blind and have Cerebral palsy in my legs.

o_O people are kind when there is a need for it. They can be greedy when there is an opportunity. They can be helpful sometimes and they can be hurtful sometimes.
When they come across something big, they unite to resolve the issue... Like.. Hmm... An apocalypse or something similar to it.
That's how I see them. 😅

o_O people are kind when there is a need for it. They can be greedy when there is an opportunity. They can be helpful sometimes and they can be hurtful sometimes.
When they come across something big, they unite to resolve the issue... Like.. Hmm... An apocalypse or something similar to it.
That's how I see them. 😅
So if you're kind to someone that means there's something you want from them huh Clara 😏

My ADHD and OCD tendencies tend to bother people and surprisingly few people are willing to work with them or my physical disabilities I'm legally blind and have Cerebral palsy in my legs.
i am really sorry to hear that kaden.
but you are a kind person and you are an amazing friend who encourages me whenever i feel down. there are times i get strength talking to people here
Nah...you got it wrong kiddo.
I help them because they need some help 😅
lol

Back