People that have seen hundreds or even thousands of anime...

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
Did you plan to watch them all? Or did you just stumble across them and watch them

Also are you truly honest about what you've watched?

Not all of what I watched was "calculated" out. Some of it is from me stumbling across memes or random posts on Facebook.

The only thing about what I watched is "dishonest" is that my completion lists aren't up to date.

Not all of what I watched was "calculated" out. Some of it is from me stumbling across memes or random posts on Facebook.

The only thing about what I watched is "dishonest" is that my completion lists aren't up to date.
Yeah i've seen a couple of things based off memes, it's actually a good way to find things haha. Mines fully up to date luckily

Yeah i've seen a couple of things based off memes, it's actually a good way to find things haha. Mines fully up to date luckily
I watch everything off if my Plex server, so that’s how I track what I’ve watched and what episode I’m on, as the software does it for me. I should update my MAL…

I watch everything off if my Plex server, so that’s how I track what I’ve watched and what episode I’m on, as the software does it for me. I should update my MAL…
What's a Plex Server? I've never heard of that. I Make sure to keep my MAL up to date because i'd actually forget what i've watched

What's a Plex Server? I've never heard of that. I Make sure to keep my MAL up to date because i'd actually forget what i've watched
It’s hosting your own personal streaming service. I have my personal library of shows/music/movies and I can stream it to any device in my house, and I can stream it outside of my house.

It’s hosting your own personal streaming service. I have my personal library of shows/music/movies and I can stream it to any device in my house, and I can stream it outside of my house.
Sounds way too complicated for me

Sounds way too complicated for me
Not really, it does most of the work for you. You just have to make sure your shows are organized in folders correctly, which is really just by show and then season if there are multiple.

Back