OST recommendations

Sindar

I know I won't be watching One Piece, so at least I wanna listen to its music. It does have some good soundtracks, right?
So far I've found Overtaken, The Very, Very, Very Strongest and a few others. Would you recommend me some good ones?

To the Grand Line is an excellent theme(It's kind of the unofficial main theme of One Piece, during every epic description of the journey towards One Piece, and during the display of the name of each episode, this theme is played, or at least a part of it, you will know what I'm talking about when you listen to it)..... Others include Luffy Moukou, Luffy vs Ratchet(I think, because it's named like that in many youtube channels)..... I also suggest listening to the first few seconds of the character themes of Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Franky..... They are all very good.....

MadaraUchiha said:
To the Grand Line is an excellent theme(It's kind of the unofficial main theme of One Piece, during every epic description of the journey towards One Piece, and during the display of the name of each episode, this theme is played, or at least a part of it, you will know what I'm talking about when you listen to it)..... Others include Luffy Moukou, Luffy vs Ratchet(I think, because it's named like that in many youtube channels)..... I also suggest listening to the first few seconds of the character themes of Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Franky..... They are all very good.....

You won't watch one piece at all? When you said ost does it involve theme songs?

Nel said:

You won't watch one piece at all? When you said ost does it involve theme songs?

I've been watching clips from the show, mostly from the Marineford battle and just random moments with Whitebeard, Law, Kizaru and other interesting guys. It is pretty cool, I'll probably watch more of those. But no, I won't be watching the series.

Yep, all the soundtracks =)

Sindar said:
I've been watching clips from the show, mostly from the Marineford battle and just random moments with Whitebeard, Law, Kizaru and other interesting guys. It is pretty cool, I'll probably watch more of those. But no, I won't be watching the series.

Yep, all the soundtracks =)

Don't you want to know what the fuss is all about? What about manga then? I would recommend we fight together song. It's so good

Nel said:
Don't you want to know what the fuss is all about? What about manga then? I would recommend we fight together song. It's so good

If I find a plot summary I'll read it =) I've been reading OP wikia, so I have some basic understanding what is going on in the anime. The show seems interesting, but it is way too long, in manga or anime form.

Thanks, listening to it right now ^^b

Sindar said:
If I find a plot summary I'll read it =) I've been reading OP wikia, so I have some basic understanding what is going on in the anime. The show seems interesting, but it is way too long, in manga or anime form.

Thanks, listening to it right now ^^b

:D I prefer orchestral pieces ^^/ J-pop can be cool too, but I don't listen to it quite as much =)

Sindar said:
:D I prefer orchestral pieces ^^/ J-pop can be cool too, but I don't listen to it quite as much =)

Hmm.. Then I would recommend tokyo ghoul oshiette yo song fr you. Let me know your opinion of that song

Nel said:
Hmm.. Then I would recommend tokyo ghoul oshiette yo song fr you. Let me know your opinion of that song

You mean the Tokyo Ghoul's opening song? I know that one, listened to it before every episode of the show :p It is fine, the signer has a unique combination of voice and mannerism, makes him stand out easily. I remember hearing his other song and instantly recognizing him. Why did you recommend it? =)

Sindar said:
You mean the Tokyo Ghoul's opening song? I know that one, listened to it before every episode of the show :p It is fine, the signer has a unique combination of voice and mannerism, makes him stand out easily. I remember hearing his other song and instantly recognizing him. Why did you recommend it? =)

I just assumed it was a guy, the voice sounded male =) It is easy it check though.

https://myanimelist.net/people/33359/TK_from_Ling_Tosite_Sigure - I think this is the performer. I don't remember for sure, but I think it might have been the first Psycho Pass opening, this one:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nel said:
Have you heard wired life?

Sorry, what do you mean? =)

Sindar said:
I just assumed it was a guy, the voice sounded male =) It is easy it check though.

https://myanimelist.net/people/33359/TK_from_Ling_Tosite_Sigure - I think this is the performer. I don't remember for sure, but I think it might have been the first Psycho Pass opening, this one:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry, what do you mean? =)

One day from one piece is good sena.
Try it.
Have you tried fairy tail ost senpai?

The main theme is awesome senpai. Character ost are great too.
My favorite ost would always be full metal alchemist.

That's what I expected from you senpai. You already know the best. Try naji toma toma song senpai. It's from mediocre erase too

Back