One piece manga age(Expected).

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
The popular one piece manga, provides entertainment to many people.
It's been publishing for more than 15 years.As far as the story is considered,it can go on and on for another 15 years or so.

I am not going to surprised if I find one piece manga releases, 20 years from now.So according to me, it can go on and on for another 25 years.
What about you guys? What is your guess? 

One piece is like the expanding universe.............It has the potential to go on forever, without becoming boring...........So many chapters have passed since the time-skip, and, we are yet to see the full potential of Zoro, who is arguably the second main character of OP............Such is its potential............

MadaraUchiha said:
One piece is like the expanding universe.............It has the potential to go on forever, without becoming boring...........So many chapters have passed since the time-skip, and, we are yet to see the full potential of Zoro, who is arguably the second main character of OP............Such is its potential............

You are right :D
May be oda will pass down the manga to the next generation,for completion.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yep, maybe.............

I thought about that before, but I think Oda is the only one who can make this manga. Not many people keep adding on like he does.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well we don't want one piece to end,any time soon now. Isn't that right?

another 25 years would ruin one piece imo

all great things should end
otherwise they won't be great anymore

i don't want it stretched like death note
or naruto
i haven't seen naruto but everyone says the last arc sucked and they only continued coz of nostalgia

another 25 years would ruin one piece imo

all great things should end
otherwise they won't be great anymore

i don't want it stretched like death note
or naruto
i haven't seen naruto but almost everyone on the internet have said that the last arc sucked and they only continued coz of nostalgia

I halfly agree with you.. :D
I am quite sure that Oda-sensei won't let One piece become overrated by stretching it... :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well we don't want one piece to end,any time soon now. Isn't that right?

Absolutely right :D :p

It's just that, one piece got potential.

Somebody said something like, it can create almost anything, out of the blue :D

Back