One Piece Forum's rank in search engines

Hurray....:cheers: :cheers: time to celebrate...Cheers to saurya-san and Cap.n Granny.....(Admins)

and all the members of the OPF family....:D

Davis said:
its number one on google now xD
O.O
You probably googled 'onepieceforum.net' right? =)
We need the website to be on the first page when people google something like 'one piece forum' or 'one piece forums'. Our website is on the second/third (I don't know why it keeps changing) page for that query right now. People are less likely to type 'onepieceforum.net' when they are looking for a good One Piece forum =)

djhawk.6 said:
Hurray....:cheers: :cheers: time to celebrate...Cheers to saurya-san and Cap.n Granny.....(Admins)

Thank you ^^
But we haven't made it into the first page yet :huh:

Shaurya said:
djhawk.6 said:

Thank you ^^
But we haven't made it into the first page yet :huh:

yeah...i've realised ..that..and i saw it on 2nd page..so....is it true that its changing..? ..(2-3)

Shaurya said:
Davis said:
its number one on google now xD
O.O
You probably googled 'onepieceforum.net' right? =)
We need the website to be on the first page when people google something like 'one piece forum' or 'one piece forums'. Our website is on the second/third (I don't know why it keeps changing) page for that query right now. People are less likely to type 'onepieceforum.net' when they are looking for a good One Piece forum =)

i typed in one piece forum but i guess it changed, since i never type one piece forum.net unless i type the URL in the bar :/

djhawk.6 said:
yeah...i've realised ..that..and i saw it on 2nd page..so....is it true that its changing..? ..(2-3)
Yup. One day it was on the second page, the next day it was on the third page, two days later it was on the second page again. Right now it is on the third page again :toomad1:

Davis said:
i typed in one piece forum but i guess it changed, since i never type one piece forum.net unless i type the URL in the bar :/
I see =) Oh well. Let us hope someday we'll make it into the first page :going:

Shaurya said:
Davis said:

"someday"

Davis said:
Shaurya said:
Davis said:

"someday"
It is still possible though............From beyond 500 pages to 9th to 2nd/3rd is a great improvement................

MadaraUchiha said:
It is still possible though............From beyond 500 pages to 9th to 2nd/3rd is a great improvement................
When did you join the marines? :toomad1:

Back