One Piece episode 672 discussion..........

OP Episode 672 Score:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So, what do you think about this episode? 

Well, as always, there was not that much progress in the story..............But, a few interesting things were revealed about the one-legged soldier...........

You could have shared your opinion about this episode madara :D

As for me,it's quite good and I am quite surprised to know that he is the great gladiator, kyros.

Star_Of_Hope said:

As for me,it's quite good and I am quite surprised to know that he is the great gladiator, kyros.

Well, I did share my opinion about this episode you know............The second line of my post is my opinion about this ep'....................

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Well, I did share my opinion about this episode you know............The second line of my post is my opinion about this ep'....................

Well,may I didn't make myself clear there.

Discussions are made based on the first post.So,it's better to have a long post(may be four sentences or so) as the first post.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Discussions are made based on the first post.So,it's better to have a long post(may be four sentences or so) as the first post.

There was not that much to be written about the episode, though..............After all, OP is not that fast-paced.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

There was not that much to be written about the episode, though..............After all, OP is not that fast-paced.........

Still,we can type at least four sentences madara :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Still,we can type at least four sentences madara :D

Well, the next ep has been released.............I'll type four sentences for this episode................

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, the next ep has been released.............I'll type four sentences for this episode................
That's great.I will be looking forward to your post then :D

Yea there wasn't much going on in this episode. I agree with Madara. It was quite surprising to see kyros as the gladiator.

Ramo said:
Yea there wasn't much going on in this episode. I agree with Madara. It was quite surprising to see kyros as the gladiator.

Yep..................And, welcome to OPF...............Please make an intro thread in the Greetings section so that everyone can get to know you..................

Back