One of them be killed?

Demon_skeith

Do you think sooner or later that one of the crew members of Luffy's Pirate gang will be killed off? Do you think or think it should happen? If so, who do you think it will be or should be killed off?

Someone will eventually die. It just brings more drama to the show. I agree that Usopp will most likely be the first one to die. For some reason it just fits him.

Ramo said:
Someone will eventually die. It just brings more drama to the show. I agree that Usopp will most likely be the first one to die. For some reason it just fits him.

usually a character death is meant to build other characters or advance the storyline.

its him or Chopper both are weak .... Hope its not Chopper actually because his cute

moh said:
its him or Chopper both are weak .... Hope its not Chopper actually because his cute

Chopper isn't human.So,it isn't really fair to compare him with the other crew members.

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

Chopper isn't human.So,it isn't really fair to compare him with the other crew members.

Just because he isn't Human doesn't mean he cannot improve strength wise. Although he is just a Dr I believe he is weak.

moh said:
Just because he isn't Human doesn't mean he cannot improve strength wise. Although he is just a Dr I believe he is weak.

Well,he got rumble ball and moreover he is a doctor :D
Honestly,I do think he is strong.

Star_Of_Hope said:

Why would oda want to kill zoro or sanji? Aren't they as popular as luffy?

Zoro did not get enough screen-time post time-skip, and his full powers have not yet been revealed(in the anime), and he has not yet gotten a showdown with a worthy enemy............

Some characters really reach people.It's difficult to eliminate such characters.Where as "some disposable" characters doesn't have much screen time and author uses those characters to create "emotional disturbance" the the viewers.

MadaraUchiha said:
Zoro did not get enough screen-time post time-skip, and his full powers have not yet been revealed(in the anime), and he has not yet gotten a showdown with a worthy enemy............
That's because of his previous statement "I wouldn't lost to anyone, anymore. Isn't that okay,pirate king?"
To protect those words,oda is trying his best for zoro :D

Star_Of_Hope said:

Some characters really reach people.It's difficult to eliminate such characters.Where as "some disposable" characters doesn't have much screen time and author uses those characters to create "emotional disturbance" the the viewers.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's because of his previous statement "I wouldn't lost to anyone, anymore. Isn't that okay,pirate king?"
To protect those words,oda is trying his best for zoro :D

But still.............I like his fights more than Luffy's...............And, seriously, he is the toughest in the crew............I don't think he'll give up juz like that............He'll pro'lly die fighting, instead of losing.............

Back