Old songs getting the popularity again

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
like price tag
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
or
i don't remember it lol . it's got really soft music

Some old songs have always been popular, others got a resurgence after showing up in a popular movie or TV show.

I thought it was random as hell at the time when Kate Bush of all artists was getting talked about all over social media last year. I was like "tf is going on here?". She wasn't very popular in the US when she made music in the 70's and 80's, so I had to Google it, and her song Running Up That Hill showed up in Stranger Things.

I always like older songs
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that's good lol
Some old songs have always been popular, others got a resurgence after showing up in a popular movie or TV show.

I thought it was random as hell at the time when Kate Bush of all artists was getting talked about all over social media last year. I was like "tf is going on here?". She wasn't very popular in the US when she made music in the 70's and 80's, so I had to Google it, and her song Running Up That Hill showed up in Stranger Things.
that makes a lot of sense and i didn't search and i was like, may be someone mentioned and it spread around.
now i think about tears of fears concert made their songs resurface.

I will admit, when it comes to the new music that is released today and when I look back at older music as well, I am often drawn to wanting to listen to older music compared to the newer music that we see today.

Older music just hits differently and you realize just how much better it is as well.

Back