Nozoki Ana

Silver_Fox

Banned
First impression about this manga is : what the hell! Yup that's it, it's a hentai packed with lewd girls, but then again i keep reading it! (Hehe..)

So as the story progressed, this series actually not that cheap, characters are seems alive, deep and have strong personality, the story is not bad either, romantic, surprising and full of drama.. just like Korean movie. There are lot of mood swing in the story but still neat, and seriously.. characters developing so well and each plot presenter very good, well.. this manga is surprisingly good despite lot of hentai scenes.

One other thing to take note is the art style, it's so good the girls are looking cute. I'd give this manga high rate, but for female reader like rose or angel this manga might be kinda offense.

if it's offensive i won't be reading it and you are right, female fans don't like to read about it.
you should know why free and bl are popular around women

Angel said:
if it's offensive i won't be reading it and you are right, female fans don't like to read about it.
you should know why free and bl are popular around women

Like i said, despite it's story quality there are lot of s*x scenes on it so you might feel uncomfortable. Well.. if it's bl then no women exploited for sure

BlueFog2019 said:
Like i said, despite it's story quality there are lot of s*x scenes on it so you might feel uncomfortable. Well.. if it's bl then no women exploited for sure

are you sure that it's not hentai but not an actual manga with a good story?
there is a line and if it's like fairy tail it's a manga

Angel said:
are you sure that it's not hentai but not an actual manga with a good story?
there is a line and if it's like fairy tail it's a manga

Uh well.. it's a manga, i double check it

Back