Notifications

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='99278' dateline='1530902559']
Any idea how to get chrome notification for Alerts.
coz that's the only way to pull me in towards the site ._.
[/quote]

what do ya mean?

I don't use them and I don't even know if this site supports them but if you click the little "Secure" button with the lock next to it in the top left in the URL bar and if you click it and then go to site settings you can allow notifications.

Risk said:
I don't use them and I don't even know if this site supports them but if you click the little "Secure" button with the lock next to it in the top left in the URL bar and if you click it and then go to site settings you can allow notifications.

i tried it but i don't know how the chrome notifications work. is it possible to get alerts without opening the site at all. this is the first time i am hearing this.

Risk said:

you could visit the forum or bookmark it. if you care about the people here, you would remember the forum and visit it.

SecretWish said:
you could visit the forum or bookmark it. if you care about the people here, you would remember the forum and visit it.

:shrug: @"AkimichiPratik" as simple as this bruh.

Mansi14 said:
:shrug: @"AkimichiPratik" as simple as this bruh.

if we never made any impact then it would make his forget about us. it's not his fault that he don't find the forum and members here interesting enough to remember.

Back