Nobunaga no Chef

Ace

As Always with my simple reviews It's MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION

Manga Name: Nobunaga no Chef

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 1742

Chapters: 89

Genres: Comedy, Seinen, Historical

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Ken, a modern age chef, finds himself in back in the 16th century during the warring states period. Lacking any recollection of who he once was or how he arrived to such a time, he only has his knowledge and skills in cooking to rely on. But as he gains reputation for his incredible food, who else would come to demand his services than Oda Nobunaga himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: The art and storyline are both fantastic, as the title and desc say's it's about cooking but it has elements of war and comedy. It's a fantastic read and i would highly recommend this [[Note: I do not know if it will continue updating since reading it it has not updated.]]

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning storyline?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Demon_skeith said:
I feel like this is a less sexy version of Food Wars series?

A more violent version haha and i think this one came first not sure, but there are many differences

Violent food chef. Sounds fun to read. I will be reading it. Isn't Oda nobunaga a Lord?

Back