No more spammers

Shaurya

Yo everyone!

We've started manual activation process for new accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. No more spammers will be allowed to bother you.
Thank you for your support =)

P.S. Thanks to these spammers, we managed to appear in the first page of Bing and Yahoo searches. The irony! -_-

I saw a notification stating this when I tried to log in a couple hours ago.
I was not able to log in for some reason. I thought I got banned or something like that... (._. ) Good thing I wasn't. (or was I? o_O)

Tyrant said:
I was not able to log in for some reason. I thought I got banned or something like that... (._. ) Good thing I wasn't. (or was I? o_O)
We fixed it. Sorry about that (_ _)
How can we ban the great Tyrant-sama? :3

Shaurya said:
Tyrant said:
We fixed it. Sorry about that (_ _)
How can we ban the great Tyrant-sama? :3

True :peace2:

Masterpiece said:
Oh no...More spammers ;_:

soap said:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
spammers spammer!!!!!please someone kill me:lost::lost::facewall::facewall:

Paradox said:
God spammers are just so annoying

Tyrant said:
This is not the place for another spam. :facewall:

We've enabled email verification method because we thought that the manual activation method would be inconvenient to the users. And this is what happens -_- We've disabled it now :toomad1:

Shaurya said:
Yo everyone!

We've started manual activation process for new accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. No more spammers will be allowed to bother you.
Thank you for your support =)

P.S. Thanks to these spammers, we managed to appear in the first page of Bing and Yahoo searches. The irony! -_-

soon it will be google ^_^

Back