Nichijou

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Well.. this anime is good

Nothing serious going on on this series, it just some schoolgirls doing their daily things. They are so funny and silly, watching them are very entertaining, plus there lot of cuteness on this series which is a plus point for me

There is no actual storyline here, an episode devided into some parts and each part shown us short scene of the characters, of course lot of parts is owned by the main protagonists Yukko, Mio, Mai, Nano, Hakase and Sakamoto, but bunch of characters also get enough screentime so we can get to know them better

Soundtrack is also something to be noted from this series, there is lot of good songs especially the ending song. They also choose right seiyuu for this anime, i enjoy the voice of the characters like Yukko, Nano, Hakase, Ms.Sakurai..

So that's it, it's funny, light, cute, entertaining, good voice actress, good songs, good character design.. well they got everything needed for good comedy series. Nichijou is definitely a series that i'd recommend to people

CryingClown said:
Lol i don't really understand the concept of Helvetica Standard, it just like random stories between the parts
The whole show in general was random.

Back