Newsletters

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
You should send newsletters man.
May people came after reading it and forums in general send these newsletters.

i agree with this.
i saw chadook, jack, manga1977 , hannah, progoddess because of the messed up email

Poseidon said:
What is newsletter? Email?
You didn't receive anything too?
Clara sent a mail to everyone saying that, their account will be deleted and some of the people came back to prevent it

Lucifer said:
Clara sent a mail to everyone saying that, their account will be deleted and some of the people came back to prevent it

No
Hey actually i forget what email i use to register on this forum haha..

I don't think there's anything in this forum we can send newsletters about. And you should be careful what to send and not send too much because people hate spam.

BurnsyCEO said:
I don't think there's anything in this forum we can send newsletters about. And you should be careful what to send and not send too much because people hate spam.

Reviews and the information about the manga and anime which got selected for the group watch, could be worth sending in a newsletter.
I wouldn't mind reading something like that.

I hate newsletters honestly. If I get more than 2 emails per day from a website unless it's something really important I unsubscribe or block immediately.

MadaraUchiha said:
I hate newsletters honestly. If I get more than 2 emails per day from a website unless it's something really important I unsubscribe or block immediately.

We will be sending out every month.
I don't think many people would mind and many of us don't have any time anymore.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We will be sending out every month.
I don't think many people would mind and many of us don't have any time anymore.
Just don't send more than one per 2 weeks and send like the best thread that's created in this period. Maybe a review or a discussion thread.

MadaraUchiha said:
Just don't send more than one per 2 weeks and send like the best thread that's created in this period. Maybe a review or a discussion thread.

I highly doubt, we would send more than one per month.
I will remember this, if I were to send one. Thank you

good for you lucifer.
your suggestion got accepted. i just thought you should check your spam box for the email

Lucifer said:

Poseidon said:
No
Hey actually i forget what email i use to register on this forum haha..

Tsk tsk showing your forgetful side once again I see lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
Reviews and the information about the manga and anime which got selected for the group watch, could be worth sending in a newsletter.
I wouldn't mind reading something like that.

I just feel if someone was interested enough they'd already be visiting the site to see it and if not they won't care about it.

BurnsyCEO said:
I just feel if someone was interested enough they'd already be visiting the site to see it and if not they won't care about it.
what if they took a break from anime and forgot about this site?
wouldn't sending out interesting mails, bring them back to us?

BurnsyCEO said:
This is completely true man.
I hate insignificant sites sending too many mails attract attention

Back