New look :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindar

So as I browse the forum it gets inaccecible for a minute, then I refresh the page and everything is black all over a sudden o_O Looks pretty good already, not sure if you (I guess it is Clara who works on the technical updates?) will tune in up further.

Sorry for a random threat =)

Sindar said:
So as I browse the forum it gets inaccecible for a minute, then I refresh the page and everything is black all over a sudden o_O Looks pretty good already, not sure if you (I guess it is Clara who works on the technical updates?) will tune in up further.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Aw, she does act like a real admin - working behind the scenes, making sure things work, while everyone is enjoying the fruits of her labor.

Sure the theme is pretty good. I never had a problem with my account, but it probably is different for different users.

Sindar said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Aw, she does act like a real admin - working behind the scenes, making sure things work, while everyone is enjoying the fruits of her labor.

Sure the theme is pretty good. I never had a problem with my account, but it probably is different for different users.
Well,I can't really say anything else now :)
Even now,we can't give reputation to other users :(

The new theme is great..............The only problem is that the font colour of certain things need to be changed...........Also, the background is kind of, gloomy..........

Nice looking theme, but could you add a Custom logo, and have the smilies transparent, also i can't edit my posts.

Chadook said:
Nice looking theme, but could you add a Custom logo, and have the smilies transparent, also i can't edit my posts.

It was added a few hours ago..........The aforementioned things will be added after sometime............And, long time..............Please create a thread in the Greetings section so that everyone can get to know you.......

Chadook said:

I can edit mine, it just takes some time for the editor panel to load up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back