New interesting mangas? Check out my Bio!

X-Caster

My name is X-Caster. :what: On my profile, my Bio says what I'm all about. :evil1: And a new upcoming manga. :awesome: Tell me what you think. And I want to know about other cool new and cool manga as well. :sleepy: And don't be Shy to say hi. :hi: :blush:

Hola....caster.......welcome here......

well...anyway....first u need to tell.....which genre u're into ...so that anyone could suggest you some....:D...

so....let me know which genre intrigues u the most...;)

Albert Newton said:
Hola....caster.......welcome here......

well...anyway....first u need to tell.....which genre u're into ...so that anyone could suggest you some....:D...

so....let me know which genre intrigues u the most...;)

Shonen. Not shojo! Adventure fantasy. Comedy..... but it doesn't have to be funny. Seeing people die is funny enough.... wow that came out wrong. I meant like on Shingeki no kyojin. And I like where we watch as the main character matures in power.

NightBaron said:
watch pokemon its awesome:p

spoiler alert :ash wins all the gym badges :D

I'd watch Avatar over Pokemon any day.

NightBaron said:
X-Caster said:
I'd watch Avatar over Pokemon any day.

ahhh
avatar I have seen the first season with aang

The one with Korra is finally becoming awesome. Ak and I... or was it jack. Meh what evil. One of them and I are watching that series and I must say it has become addicting.

Albert Newton said:
hey...then try....Hunter x Hunter...if u hadnt...yet..

I bet my manga will surpass that by its first issue. But ill give it a look. Everyone's always talking about it.

Albert Newton said:
hehe.....hope so...but it'll be a tough one to surpass.. tho....:p .....and...Good Luck with your Manga..:D

Yeah I know what you mean. It's number 38 on the manga charts having 1,001,466 month views. Man that'll be hard. But not too hard it my manga's good.

X-Caster said:
The one with Korra is finally becoming awesome. Ak and I... or was it jack. Meh what evil. One of them and I are watching that series and I must say it has become addicting.

I got bored of that korra one

NightBaron said:
X-Caster said:

I got bored of that korra one

I was too but season two and three changed my mind.

X-Caster said:
My name is X-Caster. :what: On my profile, my Bio says what I'm all about. :evil1: And a new upcoming manga. :awesome: Tell me what you think. And I want to know about other cool new and cool manga as well. :sleepy: And don't be Shy to say hi. :hi: :blush:

Hey X-Caster can't wait to see your manga

KingTrell said:
X-Caster said:

Hey X-Caster can't wait to see your manga

Hey. Yh thanks. By the way. Try putting up a profile pic.

try hajime no ippo its has around 1080 chapters and its about boxing and its really good

skip beats it has around 400 chapters its about a girl who was betrayed by his bf

and hey,its nice to meet you :)

smoker said:
try hajime no ippo its has around 1080 chapters and its about boxing and its really good

skip beats it has around 400 chapters its about a girl who was betrayed by his bf

and hey,its nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you too. I like manga it intrigues me so I decided to write one. Did you read my bio?

Back