New HxH chapter (361) is out!

Sindar

I don't know if anyone has caught up with the manga yet, but here we go, the first new chapter of the year is out. We get to see new Kurapika's ability, very overpowered, just what he needs to stand a chance to survive New World trip. Looks like Kurapika mimicked Chrollo when he was developing that hatsu.

Oh my god.
Now do you think kurapika will have a chance if he were to fight gon?

Really? If it isn't for killua, gon would died a long time ago. I mean that in a literal sense. Ryodan like those spiders right? I got what you mean. But honestly, I think kurapika can use some other condition to make his hatsu work. Don't you think so?

Nel said:
Really? If it isn't for killua, gon would died a long time ago. I mean that in a literal sense. Ryodan like those spiders right? I got what you mean. But honestly, I think kurapika can use some other condition to make his hatsu work. Don't you think so?
As far as I understand none of his powerful fighting techniques can be used against people outside of Ryodan. He can use a few of his non-attacking hatsu on normal people, and he can defend using his chain. I don't think we know all about his limitations yet.

Sindar said:
As far as I understand none of his powerful fighting techniques can be used against people outside of Ryodan. He can use a few of his non-attacking hatsu on normal people, and he can defend using his chain. I don't think we know all about his limitations yet.

It's cool then. At lest we don't see an almighty protagonist in hunter x hunter. I wish he could introduce another condition by making use of another technique to get strong against any opponent.

Nel said:
It's cool then. At lest we don't see an almighty protagonist in hunter x hunter. I wish he could introduce another condition by making use of another technique to get strong against any opponent.

Really? Oh my God. I can't wait to read it then. But I have 20 chapters to catch up

Sindar said:
No need to hurry, those are good 20 chapters ^.^b

Okay. Then I would be a little late in giving replies for your threads.

Sindar said:
Its fine, I think no one managed to catch with the manga anyways =)
Sorry was really busy with my work schedule and talking care of sebby. I will be reading them this weekend. Hopefully

Nel said:
Sorry was really busy with my work schedule and talking care of sebby. I will be reading them this weekend. Hopefully

Really, don't worry about it :D Take care of your real life problems first, the manga isn't going anywhere ^^b

Sindar said:
Really, don't worry about it :D Take care of your real life problems first, the manga isn't going anywhere ^^b

Thank you. Haven't seen you these days
. Were you busy too?

Sindar said:
I was away from home for a while, couldn't use internet.

It must have been uncomfortable. I would die if I can't access Internet and anime

Nel said:
May be not but the life would be boring without internet and shine. Don't you agree?
Not for a couple of days necessarily =) It would be inconvenient though.

Back