New here

Alien

I am Edward and I have been watching and reading anime and manga for 6 years and counting.  I tried to find anime and manga forum and came across this site.  I hope to get along with people here

Hello, Edward welcome to AMF. 
What's your favourite anime and manga? How long have you been watching/reading them?

I should admit that I liked it because of the art and animation. It left me feeling amazed after watching the first episode and I admit that the story degraded but the art work is amazing. I am into mecha anime.
I don't have any accounts anywhere. I never thought of making an account anywhere related anime and manga until now. I thought of giving it a try and here I am. Isn't Haikyuu a sports anime? I deeply apologize for this, but I am not into sports anime.

Alien said:
I should admit that I liked it because of the art and animation. It left me feeling amazed after watching the first episode and I admit that the story degraded but the art work is amazing. I am into mecha anime.
I don't have any accounts anywhere. I never thought of making an account anywhere related anime and manga until now. I thought of giving it a try and here I am. Isn't Haikyuu a sports anime? I deeply apologize for this, but I am not into sports anime.

Haikyuu is on Crunchyroll. It's also on Netflix, that's where I'm watching.
Unfortunately Crunchyroll has only like 80 titles where I live.

It sounds misleading I know but basically we all watch the same anime and discuss 3-5 episodes every week. Similar to a reddit board.
Around the end of the month we create a thread for recommending an anime, and then we create a poll thread to see which one of these recommendations win, and then we decide to watch that particular anime.

I wouldn't say so. I'm pretty sure I like all of these anime in spite of the Mecha, not because of it. I don't hate it though, but I don't love it either. That's why I'm still pretty hesitant on watching the O.G. Gundam anime. I may watch the movie trilogy though.

We had Bokurano as an anime during on of our group watches, actually. All of us liked it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Haikyuu is on Crunchyroll. It's also on Netflix, that's where I'm watching.
Unfortunately Crunchyroll has only like 80 titles where I live.

It sounds misleading I know but basically we all watch the same anime and discuss 3-5 episodes every week. Similar to a reddit board.
Around the end of the month we create a thread for recommending an anime, and then we create a poll thread to see which one of these recommendations win, and then we decide to watch that particular anime.

I wouldn't say so. I'm pretty sure I like all of these anime in spite of the Mecha, not because of it. I don't hate it though, but I don't love it either. That's why I'm still pretty hesitant on watching the O.G. Gundam anime. I may watch the movie trilogy though.

We had Bokurano as an anime during on of our group watches, actually. All of us liked it.

I try to watch anime from different genre from time to time as well. I really don't have any genre preference; sports, romance, action, Shounen, Seinen, mecha, as long as the anime is good I can watch it.

[quote="Alien" pid='103566' dateline='1534337109']
I am Edward and I have been watching and reading anime and manga for 6 years and counting.  I tried to find anime and manga forum and came across this site.  I hope to get along with people here
[/quote]

Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy it here :)

Ace said:
Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you

MadaraUchiha said:
I try to watch anime from different genre from time to time as well. I really don't have any genre preference; sports, romance, action, Shounen, Seinen, mecha, as long as the anime is good I can watch it.

I am embarrassed to share the fact that I have preferences and I am not impartial to all the genres. I presume, there aren't many people here.

Welcome to AMF, Edward.
We are truly glad to have here. Do you have any favorite anime characters? I don't have any favorite characters :D

Alien said:
Thank you

I am embarrassed to share the fact that I have preferences and I am not impartial to all the genres. I presume, there aren't many people here.

Nothing to be embarassed about. I don't watch ecchi, hentai and yaoi either.

Yo Ed..Umm, welcome to this forum.. And I noticed you are very formal but ya can loosen up man..  Ik its cause you are new to this site..

Anyway, I watch all genres except yaoi/yuri and ecchi+Harem.. Used to watch them but got bored~. I do watch ecchi if it's a mix with comedy.. Romance , action, specially thriller, physcological shit and tragedy.. I am into that bruh.. 

Current fav anime is s3 of AOT and BNHA s3.

Hi Edward!
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum kiddo :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Nothing to be embarassed about. I don't watch ecchi, hentai and yaoi either.

This is for testing purpose. Looks like you are able to type kiddo...but the default color seems to be messed up. I will be looking into. I am talking about delight new dark green theme by the way.

Claraviolet said:
Hi Edward!
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum kiddo :D

This is for testing purpose. Looks like you are able to type kiddo...but the default color seems to be messed up. I will be looking into. I am talking about delight new dark green theme by the way.

Delight New Dark Green doesn't work, yes. Remove it, along with Gameone and 'Default'.
Have only Delight New and its variations.

MadaraUchiha said:
Delight New Dark Green doesn't work, yes. Remove it, along with Gameone and 'Default'.
Have only Delight New and its variations.

Why you....Alright....for now...it's just that.... gameone is a premium theme that people like ya know.
Later may be we could bring them back after fixing them.

Back