New group promotion!!

Isn't 500 posts need some time to make?
How about reducing the number to a 100 or 250?

i made 300 posts for the first time in a forum but i don't have any special structure. can't you guys take saber's suggestion?

@Claraviolet I concur with Saber and KuranKaname.....Maybe, we can try reducing the required post counts, for now, and later, we can increase them, when we have a lot of active members......

MadaraUchiha said:
@Claraviolet I concur with Saber and KuranKaname.....Maybe, we can try reducing the required post counts, for now, and later, we can increase them, when we have a lot of active members......

I don't recommend that because there are trolls like me.

smoker said:
someone fill me up :3

which group changed to which??

Sebastian said:
Jack said:
or put it as the 2nd last maybe.

can i have a say in this?
what about removing arlong and then putting up the yonko there? @Mansi14 aren't you the one who made them, my lady?

even i helped with the names bro :(

i don't recommend low post count for group promotions either x(

How many moderators are there human? Even in the people who read this thread, I can see 11 moderators.
Why is the style for mere moderators is flashy?

If you don't want to lower the Pirates to 500 then maybe you could make a new group for 250 or 300 posts. Seems like many dedicated members are getting there and it'd make them feel rewarded. Even a tongue-in-cheek title that aims to convey a pirate-in-training would be nice.

alakazam said:
What happens after you become a Legend? Will new ranks be added in the future?

that's so cool man xD
i like your username style.
i will become a legend too.

Making 500 posts is too much trouble.
Can't we have a bit lower count for the first promotion?
What do you think mel, @MelloLily?

Nel said:
Making 500 posts is too much trouble.
Can't we have a bit lower count for the first promotion?
What do you think mel, @MelloLily?

I would agree if there weren't other ranks that aren't groups. Such as, you are "Skilled." For special groups, I think that posts requirements are fair. Because there is also a ranking system on top of this.

MelloLily said:
I would agree if there weren't other ranks that aren't groups. Such as, you are "Skilled." For special groups, I think that posts requirements are fair. Because there is also a ranking system on top of this.

You can change that rank if you want to.
It's not special as you speak.

Anyone can change it to their own liking if they want to.

ItachiSasuke said:
You can change that rank if you want to.
It's not special as you speak.

Anyone can change it to their own liking if they want to.

Can you explain the "rank" you are talking about?

Back