New anime currently airing

Hugop

Hey,

Do you know any new anime currently airing? I already finished most of the summer ones :blush:

I checked in a few websites, and, apparently, these are the good ones:
Noragami Aragoto, One Punch Man, Haikyuu second season, Owarimonogatari, K: Return of Kings, Lupin III.

Btw, can you suggest some good summer anime, and if possible, write reviews on two or three of them?

MadaraUchiha said:
I checked in a few websites, and, apparently, these are the good ones:
Noragami Aragoto, One Punch Man, Haikyuu second season, Owarimonogatari, K: Return of Kings, Lupin III.

Btw, can you suggest some good summer anime, and if possible, write reviews on two or three of them?

Thanks for the list.

For summer anime, you can start with the new world called Prison School where you live have decode to live to work, to laugh or.... that!
Monster Musume seems unique to me with new kind of girls.

I don't remember any other summer anime, what have I done the entire summer? x-x

Demon_skeith said:
check the kotaku website, they usually recommend the top 5 anime to watch every season.

Thanks for the website!

Hugop said:
Thanks for the list.

For summer anime, you can start with the new world called Prison School where you live have decode to live to work, to laugh or.... that!
Monster Musume seems unique to me with new kind of girls.

I don't remember any other summer anime, what have I done the entire summer? x-x

Thanks for the website!

I see, thanks.....

have you been watching since this post. i don't want to think people taking a break from anime. did you watch anything new?

Back