New accounts

Risk

So after talking about something similar in another thread I had a look and over the past month we have got almost 35 new registered users and only 3 of them have posted and 2 of them only ever made 1 post and left. Why is it we are getting so many new users, almost one per day but none of them ever post. Is there some kind of problem causing them to not be able to post or is this normal to happen on most forums.

i think most of them are yaoi and bl fans.
they were all reading my threads when i was here and they were online. many users who read yaoi wouldn't post and they just like to read.
i used to be like that too

Blackangel said:
they were all reading my threads when i was here and they were online. many users who read yaoi wouldn't post and they just like to read.
That doesn't really explain it though. You're online most of the time and make most of the posts so for someone to be online at the same time as you is pretty likely. Even if they were coming here for that it doesn't explain why they're making an account and then never posting pretty much all of the forum can be viewed with out an account so even if you came here just to lurk and read our posts there would be no need to register an account.

Risk said:
That doesn't really explain it though. You're online most of the time and make most of the posts so for someone to be online at the same time as you is pretty likely. Even if they were coming here for that it doesn't explain why they're making an account and then never posting pretty much all of the forum can be viewed with out an account so even if you came here just to lurk and read our posts there would be no need to register an account.
in most of my posts, i am tagging blackrose.
and for a guest that link should be invisible and they will see a register page instead.
and they have register to see the links

Maybe we don't discuss popular and recent anime enough. We don't exactly have a specific niche that's popular enough to get noticed we are pretty all over the place most of the time. Grammar, spamming and focusing on post count doesn't help either, not to mention the actual forum looks kinda bland. One Piece used to be our draw but we don't talk about it anymore.

Blackangel said:

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe we don't discuss popular and recent anime enough. We don't exactly have a specific niche that's popular enough to get noticed we are pretty all over the place most of the time. Grammar, spamming and focusing on post count doesn't help either, not to mention the actual forum looks kinda bland. One Piece used to be our draw but we don't talk about it anymore.

Ah that's something serious, then you guys should Make One Piece Great Again haha.. i'll just stick with my stuff

This is interesting..I didn't know that we have so many newbies here
As to why this happens I can't say much but maybe they just haven't had the time to come back or are busy. There are many possibilities for this

Back