Need help with this crazy printer

Star_Of_Hope said:
Give us the exact model information, blackrose.
We might be able to get some information for you, I do think there is a hp toll free number.
800-474-6836
Use that number and you might get some real live help

In every honesty chick my eyes closed a while now and my neck is killing me from this

Thanks for the help

blackrose said:
In every honesty chick my eyes closed a while now and my neck is killing me from this

Thanks for the help

you are working too hard.
get some rest and you might get some ideas after the rest. relaxed mind is the best for getting solutions

sounds like the printer just decided to die at that point in time, they make them so cheaply these days. Also unless your cousin has the purchase info, HP won't give you the time or day.

blackrose said:
I tagged her but no reply yet

tried that but nothing
thanks for the help though

No matter how long i press the power button it doesn't come of..i have to pull the plug
my chromebook doesn't support drivers and I have checked all that stuff
I'm losing my mind...my aunt sent me this thing and it was working ..what i don't get is how it all of a sudden doesn't work anymore
:cry: :what1:

Demon_skeith said:
sounds like the printer just decided to die at that point in time, they make them so cheaply these days. Also unless your cousin has the purchase info, HP won't give you the time or day.

Angel said:
you are working too hard.
get some rest and you might get some ideas after the rest. relaxed mind is the best for getting solutions

Star_Of_Hope said:
Give us the exact model information, blackrose.
We might be able to get some information for you, I do think there is a hp toll free number.
800-474-6836
Use that number and you might get some real live help

blackrose said:
@risk @sase and @demon_skeith google is not my friend..I have scoured every inch of it and still have not found anything helpful. Man I'm fed up now..sighss
:cry: :stress2:

Thanks anyway hun
I tried to search the model but still nothing :lost:

I got it from my cousin...he is no help either sighs
thanks for trying though :)

Sorry man.
Wish I could do much but I don't have much to offer

Nameless said:
Sorry man.
Wish I could do much but I don't have much to offer

It's cool sweety
Starting to look a bit hopeless anyways sighss
Thanks though :)

Demon_skeith said:
I sell printers at my work, get someone in every day due to their printer dying. The annoyance is well known.

I see
Well then do u know what to do?
:really:

Back