Need anime like boku dake ga inai machi

S

Saber

It got a family feel. The revival thing is weird but it's not bad weird.
Are there any other anime that are similar to this anime? It reminded me of umi naka no naka kuri no but boku dake ga inai machi is on an another level.

Saber said:
It got a family feel. The revival thing is weird but it's not bad weird.
Are there any other anime that are similar to this anime? It reminded me of umi naka no naka kuri no but boku dake ga inai machi is on an another level.

I think you could just brows the psychological anime's
there are many great stories waiting to unfold there, i would recommend some but i havn't gotten to start any yet, i did start an anime that got mixed reviews but it seems interesting, the animation is different but it's worh the shot Aku no hana.

Minj369 said:
I think you could just brows the psychological anime's
there are many great stories waiting to unfold there, i would recommend some but i havn't gotten to start any yet, i did start an anime that got mixed reviews but it seems interesting, the animation is different but it's worh the shot Aku no hana.

Aku no hana.
Is it good like this anime?
I am not into romance genre, simply put.

Saber said:
Aku no hana.
Is it good like this anime?
I am not into romance genre, simply put.

From what i watched and i only watched 4 eps, it's not romantic. And it's very psychological. I just have a break now, a lot of work... i'll get back to it soon though

Minj369 said:
From what i watched and i only watched 4 eps, it's not romantic. And it's very psychological. I just have a break now, a lot of work... i'll get back to it soon though

I will look into it then.
But some people asked me not to watch it because it is an echii anime.

Saber said:
I will look into it then.
But some people asked me not to watch it because it is an echii anime.

There are some wth moments yes but then again... i didn't watch all of it... so i can't have a concrete answer yet

Minj369 said:
There are some wth moments yes but then again... i didn't watch all of it... so i can't have a concrete answer yet

Why did you drop that anime? There must be some reason why you din't complete watching it completely. Is aky no hana a boring anime?

Saber said:
Why did you drop that anime? There must be some reason why you din't complete watching it completely. Is aky no hana a boring anime?

I don't drop anime's... i just don't have a lot of time to watch because of work and family.

Back