Natsume yujincho second season review

Sindar said:
I've just started the first season =) Don't know about the animation yet, but I hope to get a good story ^^/

It's a good anime but with a normal story about kid who can see things that are not from this world. Let me know if it's to your liking or not

Nel said:
It's a good anime but with a normal story about kid who can see things that are not from this world. Let me know if it's to your liking or not
Sure, I will =)

Wa..was it a shonen-ai anime? Well there isn't anything in there so you can watch it. Are you against lgbt stuff by any chance?

Nel said:
Wa..was it a shonen-ai anime? Well there isn't anything in there so you can watch it. Are you against lgbt stuff by any chance?
Well, it seems like it is, but I don't know =) From the pictures and the few lines plot description I've read it seems like it is a story about pretty boys with sad past, stuff like that, so I guess it is fair to say it is a shounen ai. Don't worry about it, I was just teasing you ^^'/ I have nothing against the genre, though I haven't seen any shounen ai anime yet. I saw a lot of very funny screen caps from shows like Yuri on Ice or Free, I think I would have had good time watching those.

Sindar said:
Well, it seems like it is, but I don't know =) From the pictures and the few lines plot description I've read it seems like it is a story about pretty boys with sad past, stuff like that, so I guess it is fair to say it is a shounen ai. Don't worry about it, I was just teasing you ^^'/ I have nothing against the genre, though I haven't seen any shounen ai anime yet. I saw a lot of very funny screen caps from shows like Yuri on Ice or Free, I think I would have had good time watching those.

I wish we could get a third season for this anime. It's got a calm feeling too it

Back