Naruto's feel and quality

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Does naruto still gives the same feel as it once has, accoridng to you? I liked the naruto's starting arc. The chunin exams are really good and I expected a lot more from kishimoto but later I got disappointed as the story involves only naruto, sakura and sasuke and it doesn't give any real attention to other ninjas.

What do you think about this, everyone?

They dragged it for so long so it eventually lost it's touch for me.
It's still gold up till the pain arc though.It would be quite nostalgic to watch if I ever got the time to marathon it. But beyond that,it just goes down the drain for me.
So yeah, a part of it still holds the same feels.

Blossom said:
They dragged it for so long so it eventually lost it's touch for me.
It's still gold up till the pain arc though.It would be quite nostalgic to watch if I ever got the time to marathon it. But beyond that,it just goes down the drain for me.
So yeah, a part of it still holds the same feels.
You won't get the same feeling in one piece and one piece is longer than naruto.
By the way, do you watch one piece, blossom?

Star_Of_Hope said:
You won't get the same feeling in one piece and one piece is longer than naruto.
By the way, do you watch one piece, blossom?

I do watch OP but I get those feels from Naruto cause it's a part of my childhood.
I like One piece more than Naruto but every anime has been on hold for me for almost a year now.
Except for One Punch Man.

Blossom said:
I do watch OP but I get those feels from Naruto cause it's a part of my childhood.
I like One piece more than Naruto but every anime has been on hold for me for almost a year now.
Except for One Punch Man.

So, is this one punch man, a long anime? Or did you lost interest in other anime? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
So, is this one punch man, a long anime? Or did you lost interest in other anime? :D

No OPM is a new anime.It's only gonna be 12 eps long.So far 4 eps are out. They're good. Quite enjoyable tbh :p
I've been busy with life so I hadn't had time to watch anything else

Blossom said:
No OPM is a new anime.It's only gonna be 12 eps long.So far 4 eps are out. They're good. Quite enjoyable tbh :p
I've been busy with life so I hadn't had time to watch anything else

I have heard of one punch man too.
A single punch is enough to end a fight. Doesn't it get boring after a while? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I have heard of one punch man too.
A single punch is enough to end a fight. Doesn't it get boring after a while? :cheers:

So far no. 4 eps in and it's really enjoyable :D
It's only gonna have 12 eps I don't think it has much of a chance to get boring but I wouldn't be so sure

Blossom said:
So far no. 4 eps in and it's really enjoyable :D
It's only gonna have 12 eps I don't think it has much of a chance to get boring but I wouldn't be so sure

I am going to give it a try.
Does it have a weekly release?

Naruto's my first anime..... It was kind of good, and, in my opinion, Shippuden started off good, and felt quite different from the first part, and was quite good...... It was actually very good, till the Gokage summit arc, and some episodes of the War Arc, but, they dragged the manga more than they should have, especialy with the introduction of Kaguya, and I forcefully read it, just to see the ending......

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto's my first anime..... It was kind of good, and, in my opinion, Shippuden started off good, and felt quite different from the first part, and was quite good...... It was actually very good, till the Gokage summit arc, and some episodes of the War Arc, but, they dragged the manga more than they should have, especialy with the introduction of Kaguya, and I forcefully read it, just to see the ending......

I don't remember kaguya.
I just remember kabuto.
I have seen the fight between Itachi and kabuto and that's it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Kaguya is So6P's mother......

Isn't the ultimate villain of naruto?
then who is the sage of six path's father?

Testaccount said:
Isn't the ultimate villain of naruto?
then who is the sage of six path's father?

Kaguya is the main antagonist..... Not much has been mentioned about the sage's father......

MadaraUchiha said:
Kaguya is the main antagonist..... Not much has been mentioned about the sage's father......

may be baruto will fight the naruto's father.
this story is getting interesting.

Back