naruto vs kakashi

S

Sebastian

who do you think will win this?
naruto got sage of six paths power but do not forget about kakashi's kamui and it's ability.

i will go for kakashi as he can simply haul naruto in that place. what do you think fellas?

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know........Kakashi has a massive intellect.......But, Naruto is over-powered..........

make a guess bro xD
kakashi is clever but so is naruto when comes to a fierce battle.
and kakashi is strong too with his kamui

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know........Kakashi has a massive intellect.......But, Naruto is over-powered..........

make a guess bro xD
kakashi is clever but so is naruto when comes to a fierce battle.
and kakashi is strong too with his kamui

Kagura's power was many times more powerful than Kakashi's, and yet, Naruto was able to defeat her, albeit with the help of Kakashi and Sasuke........

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Kagura's power was many times more powerful than Kakashi's, and yet, Naruto was able to defeat her, albeit with the help of Kakashi and Sasuke........
Who is kagura?
How would that make naruto powerful?
"Kagura's power was many times more powerful than Kakashi's".........And, Kagura is So6P's mother.......

MadaraUchiha said:
"Kagura's power was many times more powerful than Kakashi's".........And, Kagura is So6P's mother.......

But naruto didn't defeat her alone. He had had help from Kakashi and sasuke.
Sasuke is almost s strong as naruto.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

But naruto didn't defeat her alone. He had had help from Kakashi and sasuke.
Sasuke is almost s strong as naruto.

He has gained experience.........

This coming from someone whose number one favorite is Kakashi, Naruto would win. Even Kakashi has admitted that Naruto has surpassed him. Kakashi may be more intelligent, but Naruto is stronger, more chakra, all the tailed beast powers, sage mode, and six paths sage. The list goes on, Naruto has (basically) infinite abilities. The only reason he didn't become hokage right away after the war, was because Kakashi made a promise to Obito that he would become hokage. Otherwise, I'm sure Naruto would have been number 6 instead of 7.

MelloLily said:
This coming from someone whose number one favorite is Kakashi, Naruto would win. Even Kakashi has admitted that Naruto has surpassed him. Kakashi may be more intelligent, but Naruto is stronger, more chakra, all the tailed beast powers, sage mode, and six paths sage. The list goes on, Naruto has (basically) infinite abilities. The only reason he didn't become hokage right away after the war, was because Kakashi made a promise to Obito that he would become hokage. Otherwise, I'm sure Naruto would have been number 6 instead of 7.

infinite abilities?
can he beat goku, my lady? xD

MelloLily said:
When I say infinite, I mainly mean he has many abilities and is always learning new ones.

come on my lady xD
that didn't answer my question at all xD

Well for this battle you should also consider which Naruto or which Kakashi are you taking in consideration. If you talk about the Naruto's Naruto and Kakashi, Kakashi will beat Naruto easily with his Sharingan, but if you're by any chance talking about the Sage Mode Naruto against the Kakashi with 2 normal eyes, the obvious winner is Naruto and there's no doubts about this.

Daexto95 said:
Well for this battle you should also consider which Naruto or which Kakashi are you taking in consideration. If you talk about the Naruto's Naruto and Kakashi, Kakashi will beat Naruto easily with his Sharingan, but if you're by any chance talking about the Sage Mode Naruto against the Kakashi with 2 normal eyes, the obvious winner is Naruto and there's no doubts about this.

naruto got no brains only brawl bro.
do you think he can win against kakashi's sharingan?

now, kakashi doesn't stand a chance against naruto and not just him. no one stands a chance against naruto may be for sasuke.
if he got the fighting stamina he might stand up against naruto

Back