Naruto vs future boruto

N

Nel

I think boruto would win. Considering that he is Naruto s son and all. What do you guys think?

Boruto should win as he will be the MC and should surpass Naruto, like Naruto surpassed minato. It should be a very interesting battle as I don't get how anyone can surpass Naruto.

only people who watch boruto can answer this but the last i heard naruto is a god and it's difficult to think anyone can surpass him after that display of power

Are we talking kid Naruto, teen Naruto or adult Naruto? Boruto could beat kid Naruto but the grown up ones would never lose.

Demon_skeith said:
Are we talking kid Naruto, teen Naruto or adult Naruto? Boruto could beat kid Naruto but the grown up ones would never lose.

Even kid Naruto can't be beaten after Jirayiya fixed his chakra flow, which got messed up because of nine tails. Boruto is not a goof like Naruto.

Nameless said:
Even kid Naruto can't be beaten after Jirayiya fixed his chakra flow, which got messed up because of nine tails. Boruto is not a goof like Naruto.

dd you forget that even after all that naruto was not able to get many jutsus and had to practice a lot to achieve the level that he is at now?

Back