Naruto chapter 688

hawkeye_mihawk

Hey guys

Naruto chapter 688: the sharingans

is now available for online reading

naruto-5100753.jpg

click here to read it

damm kishimoto is serious???

This was a great chapter. Well, I am a Kakashi fan, so I am a bit bias. But I did think it odd how Kakashi keeps coming back with Sharingan, and now it is in both eyes... and he can use sasuasno (sp?). But other than that, the manga looks like it will be wrapping up soon. This is also confirmed because Kishimoto (the creator) has confirmed that he plans to have it done before 2015.

MelloLily said:
This was a great chapter. Well, I am a Kakashi fan, so I am a bit bias. But I did think it odd how Kakashi keeps coming back with Sharingan, and now it is in both eyes... and he can use sasuasno (sp?). But other than that, the manga looks like it will be wrapping up soon. This is also confirmed because Kishimoto (the creator) has confirmed that he plans to have it done before 2015.

good to know that naruto is ending :D :D

i like op than naruto ^^

smoker said:
MelloLily said:

i like op than naruto ^^

I like a lot of anime... click

MelloLily said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

i like op than naruto ^^

your list is interesting

can i add your MAL list here here ?

smoker said:
MelloLily said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

i like op than naruto ^^

your list is interesting

Go for it

MelloLily said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

i like op than naruto ^^

your list is interesting

Go for it

Okay then :D

This was the worst manga chapter of 2014 thus far and also the worst naruto chapter we've had to date. This chapter had a lot of asspulls. From obito somehow passing between the afterlife and the living world as a spirit to kakashi somehow attaining a perfect susanoo which he shouldn't have and shouldn't even be able to maintain due to his chakra levels. None of these things make sense. Hopefully kishimoto explains these "asspulls" next chapter.

My opinion, it is Kishimoto's story and he can do whatever he wants with it. We're just viewers into his own head, he is just being nice enough to share his imagination.

Back