Nana To Kaoru

Ace

Warning 18+ content
anyone under the age of 18 should not read this manga
i was suggested to read this by someone IRL.

Manga: Nana To Kaoru
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Chapters: 146 (slowly ongoing)
Ranking: 39
source: Manga Fox

Categories: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, Smut, School Life, Slice of Life, Seinen, Adult

Description: Kaoru is a 17-year old virgin who has a SM (slave+master) fetish, He always dreams about a SM relationship with his childhood friend Nana. One day kaoru's mom decides to hide all his SM toys so he'll study for a change, by asking Nana to hide his toys. Nana finds the leather one-piece that Kaoru bought and tries it on but accidentally locks it and doesn't have the key!

Now at first when i read the description i got disgusted but my friend kept pestering me to read this series so i gave in so i would stop her pestering me and i have to say it isn't as bad as the description as long as you are 18+ i definitely recommend this manga but there are a few story gaps i did not like so my Personal ranking is: 5.6/10

oh my god xD
come on man, that's so hardcore. are you adult enough to read such content?

Sebastian said:
oh my god xD
come on man, that's so hardcore. are you adult enough to read such content?

course i am how rube be kind to your elderly for your information im 81!

Ace said:
course i am how rube be kind to your elderly for your information im 81!

81? do you think i would believe that my man?
i am not that dumb x(
you must be a teenager like most of the members of this forum. you shouldn't watch that ecchi stuff

Sebastian said:
81? do you think i would believe that my man?
i am not that dumb x(
you must be a teenager like most of the members of this forum. you shouldn't watch that ecchi stuff

*sniffle* i though it was a good enough lie and sir you wound me if you do not remember ;-; I've mentioned I'm 18

Ace said:
*sniffle* i though it was a good enough lie and sir you wound me if you do not remember ;-; I've mentioned I'm 18

then you are still underage. you shouldn't watch, read that stuff my man.
until you hit 22 xD

So a 6 minus out of ten? That means it was better than expected but not by much. I admit, by the description itself it sounds... not my cup of tea.

Sebastian said:
then you are still underage. you shouldn't watch, read that stuff my man.
until you hit 22 xD

That's only if @Ace

Kaynil said:
So a 6 minus out of ten? That means itw as better than expected but not by much. I admit, by the description itself it sounds... not my cup of tea.

That's only if @Ace

Ain't that cup of coffee my lady xD
18 isn't a legal age my lady. it's 21.

In canada 21 is drinking age boi things like this is regular at 18 kappa

For some reason I thought this manga ended sometime ago, but I think its still going? Anyways, its not really mature series, but mostly soft core adult material.

SecretWish said:
i am going to watch it because of the music i keep hearing. does it have too many rape scenes?

it does not have any rape scenes. It's all about trust, consent and respect among partners.

Hmmm wow! This seems...interesting lol but hey you are all so young here. I'm wondering is everyone a teenager here? I'm feeling kinda old now ::( lol

blackrose said:
Hmmm wow! This seems...interesting lol but hey you are all so young here. I'm wondering is everyone a teenager here? I'm feeling kinda old now ::( lol

i'm 21 .-.

Back