Name one anime protagonist you could defeat in a fight

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
You have to fight him without any weapons, one vs. one, no help from any other characters, in his world, and you have to defeat him. It doesn't matter what anime genre.

That's really hard.
If it's from a slice of life anime, then probably most of the protagonists as they are all just highschool students

That's really hard.
If it's from a slice of life anime, then probably most of the protagonists as they are all just highschool students
High-school students are young and some of them are pretty tall, so I dunno. Like I said, any anime genre, so choose one. How about Ash Ketchum?

i think i can defeat orihime.
i will tell her a sob story and she would probably attack her own friends trying to protect me lol

High-school students are young and some of them are pretty tall, so I dunno. Like I said, any anime genre, so choose one. How about Ash Ketchum?
That's true.
Some protagonists don't even look like kids but still go to school. I think I can beat Ash and he is not too bulky

lol so true
he is just a weak kid without doreamon and the gadgets lol
He is just a kid.
Not even a big kid and it's not good to expect a lot and it's even more bizarre to win a fight with a kid

Back