My works

BurnsyCEO said:
I know. You'll have to visit my site and if you like it get one or two more people to visit.Its boring when its dead.So time to revive it.
http://burnsyrulez.site90.com
It looks neat dude xD
It's dead. Better to leave it. Why don't you join some other site as a staff member bro?
may be this one?
mansi is good at art and the main admin, clara and her banner...not commenting.
i like my head where it is xD

BurnsyCEO said:
Well ok...but you'll owe me something.I'll figure what later.

i visited your site and it's not a forum and it is dead.
so, can i get something now? xD

I really love most of them. You are very talented. How long do you usually work on a single image?

alakazam said:
I really love most of them. You are very talented. How long do you usually work on a single image?

Thank you :really:

Well....long time :p
At least 2-3 hours when experimenting....and I am always experimenting +_+

I take my sweet time while trying to do something and later find out that it could have been done in 10-15 minutes or in half of the time I wasted (_ _||)

Mansi14 said:
alakazam said:

I take my sweet time while trying to do something and later find out that it could have been done in 10-15 minutes or in half of the time I wasted (_ _||)

experimenting on PS always create wonders. At first it would have taken straight 2 hours to do something like that but now it is possible in mere five minutes (If I am provided with font name Cuz I waste my half of time looking for a decent font).

KonahaANBU said:
Mansi14 said:
alakazam said:

experimenting on PS always create wonders. At first it would have taken straight 2 hours to do something like that but now it is possible in mere five minutes (If I am provided with font name Cuz I waste my half of time looking for a decent font).
Exactly. :facewall:

Mansi14 said:
Well that isn't really a logo and I do know it is useless. As I said earlier, just experimenting :p
But I agree that you are good a art.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It looks great!
I like the look and feel.
It gives a rich feel :D

Looks like I have progressed a bit.
But that image looks so cool only because of touka's render.

Get your attention back here me fellas

Okay but @Claraviolet, is there no way for the images to appear as they are?
I need to click on the link which send me to the "you'll be redirected" page and then I can see the images.

Back