My first meet with my best friend

violetclara

Hai everyone
I want to share when did I saw my best friend clara first time.
When I was in 8th standard and I think it was the end of September. Our first period mathematics class was going on and suddenly we heard a beautiful sweet voice of a girl that she asked the permission that she wanted to come inside the class room.
That was the first time I saw my best friend clara.
When I saw her first thought came to my mind that she looks like so sensitive minded and also soft nature.she transferred to our school.
And guys can you share when did you met your best friend first time and what the first thought came to your mind when you saw your best friend

🙃 Then came the worst part.
Transfer student in the middle of a school year.... Oh well...

that sounds like a story lol
what happened after that? i really don't want to know if it's a bullying story or not

That's a beautiful encounter. I don't have any close friends and I feel envy when I hear things such as these but that's life. Cherish your friendship.

that sounds like a story lol
what happened after that? i really don't want to know if it's a bullying story or not

It can be hard especially when the kids think it's cool to make fun of the poor transfer student.
Did you have a hard time?
Well, it's just verbal teasing for couple of years.
It made me timid but that's about it 😅

Hai everyone
I want to share when did I saw my best friend clara first time.
When I was in 8th standard and I think it was the end of September. Our first period mathematics class was going on and suddenly we heard a beautiful sweet voice of a girl that she asked the permission that she wanted to come inside the class room.
That was the first time I saw my best friend clara.
When I saw her first thought came to my mind that she looks like so sensitive minded and also soft nature.she transferred to our school.
And guys can you share when did you met your best friend first time and what the first thought came to your mind when you saw your best friend
Where did this happen? In India or the UK?

Back