My anime stash

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Well, this taken some months ago. I got a few more nendoroids like sasuke, touken ranbo, levi figure and some others things.
Anyway, what do you guys think?

20170701_214438.jpg

Demon_skeith said:
Nice little stash you have there. Do you plan on adding more to it?

She got even more stuff. I really wish she would stop wasting all that money. It's been more than 1000$ already

Whoa this is way more than what we have, and I guess I need to find a place to properly place everything anime-related too.

Demon_skeith said:
Nice little stash you have there. Do you plan on adding more to it?

Yup. Definitely
MadaraUchiha said:
Whoa this is way more than what we have, and I guess I need to find a place to properly place everything anime-related too.

Muhahaha. I got a touken ranbo nendoroid and some rubber straps too. Good smile company does ship the stuff fast. My sister for a Mikasa figma, saber figma... Well a lot more than me..I guess

Claraviolet said:
Yup. Definitely

Muhahaha. I got a touken ranbo nendoroid and some rubber straps too. Good smile company does ship the stuff fast. My sister for a Mikasa figma, saber figma... Well a lot more than me..I guess

Sleep.

you got totoro toys? i never thought people would get such tiny toys. is that itachi in that picture? how is that character with white shirt?

yaoifangirl said:
you got totoro toys? i never thought people would get such tiny toys. is that itachi in that picture? how is that character with white shirt?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Even if it's an anime, it's meant for kids. So I see why the user is surprised

Star... Well.. We did get them good cheap and shaurya wanted them for so long.. So I guess it's fine even if they are meant for kids

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='85789' dateline='1517247200']

Huh? It's an anime too ya know. I liked it enough to get them
It's not a bad movie
[/quote]

Do you plan to buy any other things cosplay items, stationary, anything else that don't include figures

Back