Music you hate

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I hate lousy music. I know that it isn't a really good explanation. So, let me explain that a little.

I hate music with loud noises and not-so-good beat. 

In fact, I kinda hate everything that doesn't really have a good meaning to it and it isn't really pleasant for ears.
What about you guys? Which music do you hate?

I don't tend to like repetitive songs. I also don't like most dubstep, hip-hop, rap, or death metal.

ragreynolds said:
I don't tend to like repetitive songs. I also don't like most dubstep, hip-hop, rap, or death metal.

What exactly do you mean by repetitive songs? Like same words through out the song?

All of the above, and, songs with not-so-good tunes, notes, and, those that give me a head-ache...........I mostly listen to Carnatic music............

Star_Of_Hope said:
ragreynolds said:

What exactly do you mean by repetitive songs? Like same words through out the song?

Like, songs that have the same words repeated over and over again.

Star_Of_Hope said:
ragreynolds said:
Like, songs that have the same words repeated over and over again.

I see.
By don't you think, such songs are really easy to learn?

They are very easy to learn. Those are also usually the songs that get stuck in people's heads. I just think that those type of songs are a product of lazy writing. It's not that they're horrible, I just don't think they're that great.

ragreynolds said:
They are very easy to learn. Those are also usually the songs that get stuck in people's heads. I just think that those type of songs are a product of lazy writing. It's not that they're horrible, I just don't think they're that great.

Well, that's an interesting way to see things in a different light :D
Do you watch anime?

Star_Of_Hope said:
ragreynolds said:

Well, that's an interesting way to see things in a different light :D
Do you watch anime?

I don't tend to watch anime, no. I've watched a few in the past, but it's not really an ongoing thing.

I'm not too fond of Justin Bieber and Beyoncee's songs... But it really depends on my mood... There are various songs I don't like from various bands... I can't really make a complete list...

I can find at least a few songs that I like in almost all Music genres ..., but I just can't stand Musicals. I hate Movies Musicals. It all sounds to me stilted and fake ...The only Musicals that I like is Monty Python's ...!

owlhost said:
I can find at least a few songs that I like in almost all Music genres ..., but I just can't stand Musicals. I hate Movies Musicals. It all sounds to me stilted and fake ...The only Musicals that I like is Monty Python's ...!

It's good to like all the genres.
Most of us here are picky. So, we can't really stand some genres.

I hate house music and electronic music! I think those are just noises and not real music like Rock or Japanese Music.

Daexto95 said:
I hate house music and electronic music! I think those are just noises and not real music like Rock or Japanese Music.

Do you listen to volaoid songs?
They are really good and you will change your opinion about electronic music after hearing them.
I would recommend servant of evil, regret message and witch hunt :D

Back