Most boring ongoing anime with repitition

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
What's such anime? I used to think Naruto but now even One piece is the same.
I am losing interest probably after watching it for so long

Probably what you said or even the Pokemon anime. Walk, fight, lose, train, win, team rocket, blast off, walk more

One piece too. New enemy, overpowering new antagonists, coming up with a dazzling move and defeating everyone and then leave to find new enemies and countries to save

I would say Detective Conan. One could actually make it interesting for so long and the long you drag something the lower the quality gets

I have to say it's gotta be One Piece. Thankfully the Pokemon anime will be getting a reboot, otherwise I'd list that as well. I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in a very long time because I was tired of Ash honestly. I've been wanting him replaced for a long time now. I've always preferred the spin off mini series to the main anime anyways.

All the long running mainstream anime. They have the similar plot lines for every arc with a few minor changes to make it look new.

All the long running mainstream anime. They have the similar plot lines for every arc with a few minor changes to make it look new.
I agree with you. I think some anime shows drag on for too long and end up becoming repetitive. It can get boring when you already know what's going to happen in each arc.

i missed this lol
i think pokemon too. the other anime like naruto, one piece are entertaining but pokemon is not. for me lol

Back