More Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Well seeing as that guy was able to spam the same thing 900 times in 10 hours i think there should be at least 2 mods for the time that @"Claraviolet" and @"Shaurya" are not on the site... from talking to jack he has experience with being a mod on larger sites in the past.
and myself ive spent around 4 years on older gaming forums in which i moderated for around 2 years before giving up on the sites...
and from talking to someone clara thinks in being bossy... but im not meaning to be just lookin out for the longevity of the site

soap said:
I agree with you,we need more mods.

or it would be be best to make some mods for each section and call them sub-mods

thats what i was thinking for the design section not full blown mods but just mods of that section... but this i mean full blown mods since clara and her sister arent always on

Target said:
soap said:

or it would be be best to make some mods for each section and call them sub-mods

thats what i was thinking for the design section not full blown mods but just mods of that section... but this i mean full blown mods since clara and her sister arent always on

yea,
I'm mostly online during night and I found 4spammers in two days and I got sick of reporting their posts and threads.

Making sub-mods is best idea I can give,by this they dont have do everything and they can get some free time

soap said:
Target said:
soap said:

yea,
I'm mostly online during night and I found 4spammers in two days and I got sick of reporting their posts and threads.

Making sub-mods is best optionI have

its sad to say but im on about 15 hours a day... well not on but i have it open or i open it look around then leave

Target said:
i dont see what i did wrong with the tagging but ok then
You gave a 'link' to our profiles. Even though you tagged us, Claraviolet and I didn't get a notification. If we didn't read the thread, we never would have known and wouldn't have given you a reply. You would end up thinking that we've ignored you when in fact we didn't even know that you were talking to us.

Target said:
Shaurya said:
We are not going to hire any mods at the moment. We will do it when we get more members.
Also, this is how you are supposed to tag a person @[Target] @[username]
Here is the thread Claraviolet made a while ago about user tagging http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=148

you did nothing wrong,you just followed what they said in the thread.@[username] tags the people and won't show @ symbol and they get notified,@username dont tag people but it just displays there name

Shaurya said:
Target said:
You gave a 'link' to our profiles. Even though you tagged us, Claraviolet and I didn't get a notification. If we didn't read the thread, we never would have known and wouldn't have given you a reply. You would end up thinking that we've ignored when in fact we didn't even know that you were talking to is.

Oh thats good to know its basically like i hyper linked your usernames
i typed the @ sign and names came up so i thought it was a tag well good to know how i can do it right

Target said:
Oh thats good to know its basically like i hyper linked your usernames
i typed the @ sign and names came up so i thought it was a tag well good to know how i can do it right
Happy to help :angel:

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Nice idea...........The number of posts keep on increasing tremendously...........

whys your name sparkly ?

i got the musician award for posting more than 100 posts and for being a member here for 10 days..........

Oh ok thats cool
Thanks..........

wait a minute i should have that too, and so should a few other people

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
whys your name sparkly ?

i got the musician award for posting more than 100 posts and for being a member here for 10 days..........

Oh ok thats cool
Thanks..........

Post a thread about it or message her...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Oh ok thats cool
Thanks..........

Post a thread about it or message her...........

last time i messaged her she got mad i wasnt to nice... but it ended with that asshat spamming ( the spam bot ) to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back