Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

hawkeye_mihawk

Mondaijitachi-ga-Isekai-Kara-Kuru-Sou-Desu-yo-710x430.jpg

Is this a review human?
You didn't say anything about the plot and you didn't what you liked or disliked about the anime.

I don't want to suck your blood anymore, my minion.

Yeah, the anime is certainly enjoyable for a few episodes. But the ending just screws up everything. It made me feel like 'why did you bother making 9 great episodes if you want to made the end super bad?'

I doubt the anime will ever get a second season(Pretty sure that it won't). Izayaoi is certainly overpowered but character development is poor-- Mondaiji-tachi is one of the good examples of overpoweredness done wrong.

Its fun to watch but only if you manage to turn off your mind. There's a lot of obvious plot-holes so once you start thinking while watching, you'll be like, "How the heck is this happening?"

I have no problem if anyone is watching this, but if you want to at least have a good impression of the series, stop watching the series at episode 8 and fantasize about what's going to happen next. The end is crap.

Bakanyan said:
Yeah, the anime is certainly enjoyable for a few episodes. But the ending just screws up everything. It made me feel like 'why did you bother making 9 great episodes if you want to made the end super bad?'

I doubt the anime will ever get a second season(Pretty sure that it won't). Izayaoi is certainly overpowered but character development is poor-- Mondaiji-tachi is one of the good examples of overpoweredness done wrong.

Its fun to watch but only if you manage to turn off your mind. There's a lot of obvious plot-holes so once you start thinking while watching, you'll be like, "How the heck is this happening?"

I have no problem if anyone is watching this, but if you want to at least have a good impression of the series, stop watching the series at episode 8 and fantasize about what's going to happen next. The end is crap.

I agree with you!

Main character is op but the story have so many holes :(,i really enjoyed watching it but i was really disappointed at ending

Bakanyan said:

Sometimes people just don't like to wait for the end to come. I would rather watch the crappy ending instead of fantasising it. Doesn't this thread belong to anime reviews section?

smoker said:
it is but i only mention what is important >.> or which i feel important.

That sounds rather selfish. It's better to move this thread, according to me.
If you value others view, then you should do that.

Nel said:
That sounds rather selfish. It's better to move this thread, according to me.
If you value others view, then you should do that.

I don't think its selfish bro.Would you watch if i saw ending is crappy??no right.But what if i told anime is good but ending is not that expected??Many people will watch.

See anime review is created in view of Mine not other people who are going to watch it -_-,If i need to give review's to all members it's not possible by me

smoker said:
I don't think its selfish bro.Would you watch if i saw ending is crappy??no right.But what if i told anime is good but ending is not that expected??Many people will watch.

See anime review is created in view of Mine not other people who are going to watch it -_-,If i need to give review's to all members it's not possible by me

If you are going to talk about only anime and recommendations, we ca always make it a sub-section to the anime recommendations section, smoker.
Also, your reviews don't have to follow any special standard here and you don't have to please any one either.

Star_Of_Hope said:
If you are going to talk about only anime and recommendations, we ca always make it a sub-section to the anime recommendations section, smoker.
Also, your reviews don't have to follow any special standard here and you don't have to please any one either.

I actually wanted to make all the threads close so that members can check them,but as we know some people say some bad things and everything turns bad........i think we need to remove this sub-forum.

I watch too many anime,and i don't want to flood sub-section with my posts since i'm active :p.

smoker said:
I actually wanted to make all the threads close so that members can check them,but as we know some people say some bad things and everything turns bad........i think we need to remove this sub-forum.

I watch too many anime,and i don't want to flood sub-section with my posts since i'm active :p.

We will see about that, when you really do that :D
I have never saw anything like that before.
So, do you want us to move this section to the anime section? :D

That would be a bit unfair :D
After all, people would love to give feedback to the thread starter :D

So, think about it, smoker.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That would be a bit unfair :D
After all, people would love to give feedback to the thread starter :D

So, think about it, smoker.

If you are ready to change it to Mod's reviews i dont need to think :p

Back