Messed up intentions

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Is there any other anime that got things like where itachi wanted to protect the village, sails wanted to destroy it? 
I do understand both of them though

Hrmmm, always hard recalling things like these but I want to say there was some messed up intentions in the Future Diary series as to how far one lover was going for her main love.

Demon_skeith said:
*snaps fingers*

Oh, I just remembered, danganronpa would be another series.

I am curious. What do they have in that which is really similar to itachi's situation here?

if you are fine with yaoi things, i got a bunch of stuff to say and in the end, they have happy endings after many dramatical incidents.

No one said anything so, in silence, the seme wanted to cherish uke but ended up hiring him badly and it never got finished

KuranKaname said:
I don't know any anime or manga like that and you ate too specific with situations

Oh my... Sometimes typos are funny. Well just wanna know if there is any anime with cool characters like itachi

Claraviolet said:
Oh my... Sometimes typos are funny. Well just wanna know if there is any anime with cool characters like itachi

I was in a hurry. There are plenty of cool characters like itachi and some can even make him look like a normal character.

HUH? :mad:
I am awesome there aren't any characters like me out there. Even other characters kishimoto created lacked my charm. That's the truth.

Back