Not open for further replies.

hawkeye_mihawk

I usually use messages to chat with others

After 100 messages my inbox gets full, I cleared my inbox three times till now

So please Icrease inbox limit

Thank you

smoker said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
100 messages aren't enough? If you get into higher groups your message limit might increase.

yes,100 messages are not enough for me :(

Then get another group promotion. 500 posts are enough, to make a suggestion about the message limit.We have an option in the adminCP regarding the message limit.You can ask for 250 message limit then :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
100 messages aren't enough? If you get into higher groups your message limit might increase.

yes,100 messages are not enough for me :(

Then get another group promotion. 500 posts are enough, to make a suggestion about the message limit.We have an option in the adminCP regarding the message limit.You can ask for 250 message limit then :D

omg this is totally unfair :crying::crying::crying:

there is no more hope in this world

@[Albert Newton] come on man support me some times

smoker said:
omg this is totally unfair :crying::crying::crying:

there is no more hope in this world

@[Albery Newton] come on man support me some times

You have 300 + posts. Making another 200 + posts, isn't that tough :)

damn....yeah.....it's really bugging to have a message limit....deleating..messages time to time ..is really annoying....:dingding:..

do something about this admins...!!

Albert Newton said:
damn....yeah.....it's really bugging to have a message limit....deleating..messages time to time ..is really annoying....:dingding:..

they say it is not possible,if we want to increase it we need to have 500post count

smoker said:
Albert Newton said:

they say it is not possible,if we want to increase it we need to have 500post count

wha...!!....kiddin me...?? ...how is post count related to tha' ..???....

baka ADMINS...:toomad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back