Me ._.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Hey guys! I know that I am not that active.so.....I want to be a mod in disguise at least for some time.in other words I want to be a normal user.I will help you guys in every way I can...but I just want to be a normal user for a change. So Clara sama is a normal user from this point on. Of course I have administration rights but I won't be using them for some time because of my busy schedule and I want to have this violet colored username for a long time now :p

That is the color of Robin's group, right? =) You are the only one on the forum who is in this group I think, that's pretty awesome :eek:hmy:

Sindar said:
That is the color of Robin's group, right? =) You are the only one on the forum who is in this group I think, that's pretty awesome :eek:hmy:

Is it really okay for you? Admin to have anormal username color like that?

Sindar said:
Why not =) It suits her username too :D

Thank you sindar :happy1:
Just between you and me..I just got the special promotion(as a winner) without making 100 threads or 250 posts(for topics month)...-_^
A secret from star okay :p

Claraviolet said:
Thank you sindar :happy1:
Just between you and me..I just got the special promotion(as a winner) without making 100 threads or 250 posts(for topics month)...-_^
A secret from star okay :p

Congratulations I guess xD I mean, you are the web master, you can probably do everything you want with your username anyway %) Or with my and everyone else's for that matter : D

And yeah, sure, I'll keep it a secret, why wouldn't I :angel:

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well,you heard her.She is just taking advantage of the situation to get an award for nothing :(

I like that the "Forum stats" bar became more colorful though =) It was all black and red before, now we have a little violet in there :whistle:

Sindar said:
I like that the "Forum stats" bar became more colorful though =) It was all black and red before, now we have a little violet in there :whistle:

She didn't "earn" that color :(

Claraviolet said:
Hey guys! I know that I am not that active.so.....I want to be a mod in disguise at least for some time.in other words I want to be a normal user.I will help you guys in every way I can...but I just want to be a normal user for a change. So Clara sama is a normal user from this point on. Of course I have administration rights but I won't be using them for some time because of my busy schedule and I want to have this violet colored username for a long time now :p

>.< i really did'nt understand why your color is violet now i understand whats going on >.<

Back