March anime - Lycoris Recoil

Thanks for recommendation , I haven't watch it but I like to give it a try. Does it have English voice as well?

Thanks for recommendation , I haven't watch it but I like to give it a try. Does it have English voice as well?
you won't get dubbed versions easily mehr.
they take a lot of time to come out.

I will try to watch it as well, if there are no other recommendations.
Haven't been watching anime all that much and I will have to get back to watching anime again anyway

I watched the first episode of this anime and it was released a few months ago. Forgot all about it until now but I will try to watch the remaining episodes along with others.

Oh..a group watch.
Hmm ....I am going to watch it as well. I haven't been watching any anime for years...... ;_;

In Crunchyroll, you will be able to find the dubbed version.
However, you need to put up with lots of advertisements.

I will join the watch but it will take me some time. I don't have much time right now to pick this up but count me in

I will join the watch but it will take me some time. I don't have much time right now to pick this up but count me in
You can take your time. I don't think many people here would be able to complete it given the drop record from before. I will continue posting the threads for this anime and you can give replies later.

I will check it out man.
If it's interesting I will give it a try. I haven't been watching any anime at all and only interesting anime can make me get back into anime, at this point.

give it a try lol
and it's a 13 episodes anime and not that too long for us to complete.
I have read the plotline and it's not too impressive. I don't think I will be able to complete it even if I pick it up. I am sorry but I will have to skip this month's group watch.

I have read the plotline and it's not too impressive. I don't think I will be able to complete it even if I pick it up. I am sorry but I will have to skip this month's group watch.
alright lol
but if you want to jump in later for the group watch, feel free to do so

You can take your time. I don't think many people here would be able to complete it given the drop record from before. I will continue posting the threads for this anime and you can give replies later.
Sure. Thank you
I have many things on my list but I will get back to this for sure.

Back