March 2019 Group manga read poll

Choose a manga

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
It's a very long manga and would take months to complete. So, I completely understand :D

True.. I'd just gaze through the pages Ig. Like not many people woulda read what happened after the anime.. But ppl here might have.. I dunno.

If this ends now, we will have a tie man.
If anyone didn't vote, then participate and break the tie man

blackrose said:
Okay cool I think I found it but it's the not a..
has the same author though so I guess it's the correct one

I checked them all out but the only two that appealed was become a girl at night and bride's story. Tough choice but I think I will go with bride's story..sorry @angel but even though I'm not voting for it I am going to read it. If you have any threads for it tag me okay :)

Thanks man.
It's a good story from what I have heard and it's sitting in my list for far too long

Nameless said:
If this ends now, we will have a tie man.
If anyone didn't vote, then participate and break the tie man

Thanks man.
It's a good story from what I have heard and it's sitting in my list for far too long

I see.
So you are recommending something that even you have not read?
Interesting, what if you yourself don't end up liking it?

blackrose said:
I see.

Then we drop it man.
There is nothing wrong with it and it happened before.
Many people dropped the selected group watch anime.

blackrose said:
I see.

We usually recommend stuff we haven't watched yet, both anime and manga.

MadaraUchiha said:

Usually man and it's going to be a tie.
How do you plan to select a manga from the two man?

MadaraUchiha said:

Nameless said:
Then we drop it man.
There is nothing wrong with it and it happened before.
Many people dropped the selected group watch anime.

Okay cool.
I do recall this happening...I was the only one that really liked the anime that month lol

What's that man?
I don't recall any anime that you have watched but others dropped. Sorry you are new here and I am just curious

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess I'd read whatever is shorter.

Then my recommendation is obviously the shorter one man.
But it wouldn't be able to compete with Bleach in a million years

Nameless said:
What's that man?
I don't recall any anime that you have watched but others dropped. Sorry you are new here and I am just curious

Then my recommendation is obviously the shorter one man.
But it wouldn't be able to compete with Bleach in a million years

I'll give it a try for sure the MAL rating is decent as well but it's on-going though.

Nothing strange about it if you want to watch at the same pace as everyone else you have to recommend something blindly. If at all you wanna recommend something you've already watched it has to have been watched recently otherwise you won't remember anything to actually discuss which is the whole point of these things.

Ideally neither I've asked people not to recommend on-going stuff 1000 times but they don't listen apparently.
I probably would have chosen Bleach if I had finished the anime but having finished only the Soul Society arc(about 64 episodes I believe) it's a tall ask for me.
So it's A Bride's Story.
If at all you wanna read Bleach perhaps you can start from where the anime left. But I'd choose A Bride's Story over it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Ideally neither I've asked people not to recommend on-going stuff 1000 times but they don't listen apparently.
I probably would have chosen Bleach if I had finished the anime but having finished only the Soul Society arc(about 64 episodes I believe) it's a tall ask for me.
So it's A Bride's Story.
If at all you wanna read Bleach perhaps you can start from where the anime left. But I'd choose A Bride's Story over it.

I see.
Looks like we don't have any ideal manga to start at the moment :(

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll give it a try for sure the MAL rating is decent as well but it's on-going though.

Nothing strange about it if you want to watch at the same pace as everyone else you have to recommend something blindly. If at all you wanna recommend something you've already watched it has to have been watched recently otherwise you won't remember anything to actually discuss which is the whole point of these things.

Thanks man.
I am going to start reading it very soon.

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I am going to start reading it very soon.

Just... make sure you don't recommend anything on-going next time.

Also @Star_Of_Hope shall we announce "A Bride's Story" as the winner?

MadaraUchiha said:
Just... make sure you don't recommend anything on-going next time.

Also @Star_Of_Hope shall we announce "A Bride's Story" as the winner?

I don't really mind.
Let's announce that and people who intend to participate, would be able to start reading it right away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back