Manhua review

Ace

I'm naming this manhua review cause this is a manhua and lately I've been enjoying reading them the difference in the name's and historical choices are capturing my heart! I even have my own top 10 manhua list (incomplete) but still let's focus here haha

Name: Xian Ni

Description: Saints, the most formidable beings under the heavens. Follow Tie Zhu as he entered one of the elite sects: Heng Yue Sect and work his way towards becoming a saint.

Categories: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen

Source: Manga here

Ranking: Not listed currently

Personal Opinion: At first i thought this one was just going to be some odd manhua i stumbled upon until i read it, it has fantastic character develpment as well as the story line does not skip on some thing's like some other manhua would (personal preferance i do not know if others think that way) but nonetheless i wish the chapter's where issued a bit faster and i know saying that is a bit absurd as we need to wait til it is created but her cant i hope? aha my personal ranking due to this fact has lowered to 5.8/10

Why didn't you add the name in the title?
I am just confused about the meaning behind "manhua review" when it has a name.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Why didn't you add the name in the title?
I am just confused about the meaning behind "manhua review" when it has a name.

i did not feel it was necessary to mention it too many times

Ace said:

Another interesting manhua.
I can't believe you got all the titles of coolest collections. It's a good practice to add manhua name to the title to make it understandable at a glance.

Ace said:

As nel already said, it's a good practice to use them in the title for SEO purpose :D
It benefits the community :D

Nel said:
Another interesting manhua.
I can't believe you got all the titles of coolest collections. It's a good practice to add manhua name to the title to make it understandable at a glance.

thank you both for your input i will next time <3

Ace said:
thank you both for your input i will next time <3

But you are so good at reviewing.
Why aren't you writing blogs for our forum?

Ace said:
i have horrible grammar lmao

You can still write and someone can proof read them before publishing.
May be I can write some too.

Nel said:
You can still write and someone can proof read them before publishing.
May be I can write some too.

I-I don't know if you already figured this out or not but IM ONE OF THE LAZIEST PEOPLE OUT THERE :D

Back