Manga vs Novels.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
So,some novels are translated into manga.Also,they give the same feel,according to me.

So what about you guys? What do you prefer,Manga or Novel?

Novels.............They give us better opportunities to visualize.........And, of course, more things can be covered in a less amount of space, in comparison with manga's and novles are more detailed...........And, I grew up reading a lot of novels, and I've only read two manga's(Naruto and Shingeki no kyojin(Attack on titan))............So, I guess I prefer novels..........

Novels are usually better as they are completed and well more detailed most of the times than magas are. I love both tho, so if I had to chose I wold read the manga and novel :D

Both have their pros and cons, but I'll always go with manga. I tend to find plain text quite boring -- I need some images to complement the story.

Never really read a novel before, and I always like manga so I'll go with the classic black and white page images.

Mostly depends on what i am reading...
But i guess i would go for ...erm....cant decide.....................................

Mansi14 said:
But i guess i would go for ...erm....cant decide.....................................

It seems like you can't pick one, as of now :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:

It seems like you can't pick one, as of now :D

Well i guess i would go for novel... >.>

Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:

For some reason, I thought you would go for a manga instead :D

I am still kind of confused...
But i guess it goes like this with me:
Novels > Manga > Anime

So you prefer to read when compared to watching something huh?
That's a really good habit :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:

For some reason, I thought you would go for a manga instead :D

I am still kind of confused...
But i guess it goes like this with me:
Novels > Manga > Anime

So you prefer to read when compared to watching something huh?
That's a really good habit :D
But i tend to forget most of the things i watch or read >.>

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
But i tend to forget most of the things i watch or read >.>
We forget stuff from time to time. So don't worry too much about it :D
I don't worry....
Tomorrow is the exam of my least favourite subject which i dont even understand half of the time..(marathi language that is)...but i am here...
I am not worrying.. :D

Mansi14 said:
I don't worry....
Tomorrow is the exam of my least favourite subject which i dont even understand half of the time..(marathi language that is)...but i am here...
You should worry about exams :D

Also, just how many languages do you know, Mansi?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
I don't worry....
You should worry about exams :D

Also, just how many languages do you know, Mansi?

5 at the moment... :p

If I'm in the mood for something complex and detailed, I will choose a novel. Otherwise, for light reading, manga would be my choice. To be honest, I haven't read too many of either, because I'm mostly into anime...

Back