Manga that you regret reading

Kaynil

I might have already shared a few such experiences in other areas but I thought this was a good thread to share our experiences.

So, what are some manga that after you finished it you regret it? Maybe it was boring, underwhelming or the last arch threw out of the window all it was going for. Whatever the case, please share it with us. 

:bye:

ScarletSaber said:
I've only read Naruto manga and I decided I'm better off sticking to watching anime. Manga is not my thing!

Well, there are some manga worth reading but I prefer anime too.
I thought you have read pokemon manga kiddo

Mario and Zelda, Yes they have a manga and  Yes they're terrible (My personal opinion)

Darn, I didn't know there was Mario Manga, gotta seek those out.

And that's alright @Ace, they are adaptations of games. Sad to hear that Twilight Princess is not much better, I am honestly hyped for that one.

I don't think I have regretted reading manga yet, but I haven' read much of it so I guess it makes sense. Maybe Tokyo Mew Mew was the one that felt like a let-down but I don't even remember why I felt that way about it.

Kaynil said:
Darn, I didn't know there was Mario Manga, gotta seek those out.

And that's alright @Ace, they are adaptations of games. Sad to hear that Twilight Princess is not much better, I am honestly hyped for that one.

I don't think I have regretted reading manga yet, but I haven' read much of it so I guess it makes sense. Maybe Tokyo Mew Mew was the one that felt like a let-down but I don't even remember why I felt that way about it.

Tokyo mew mew. What a weird name for a manga. I will read it just to know the secret behind the title

Skip beat. As the anime was fun to watch I thought of giving the manga a try, but the manga is too plain or I must have expected a lot. Either way, I regretted picking it up

i regret reading killing stalking.
now, i want to know the ending and i can't drop it. but @sase wanted to read it which i don't get.

Angel said:
i regret reading killing stalking.
now, i want to know the ending and i can't drop it. but @sase wanted to read it which i don't get.

Twisted stories have this grip.. maybe that's why even though you don't like it, you still wanna know the ending

Sase said:
Twisted stories have this grip.. maybe that's why even though you don't like it, you still wanna know the ending

You really plan to read it man?
Everyone I know is warning others to stay away from this manga particularly, but you still want to read it?

Nameless said:
You really plan to read it man?
Everyone I know is warning others to stay away from this manga particularly, but you still want to read it?

Yeah.. just to see what the fuss is all about

Sase said:

i agree with that.
i will complete it but i regret picking it up.

Nameless said:
Cool man.
Just know that, many people dropped this and couldn't stomach the story including Angel.

Yep.. To me, since I have seen goriest things.. I just don't feel the intensity anymore.. Yes, it does bring like a disgusting feeling but that's it..

Sase said:
Yep.. To me, since I have seen goriest things.. I just don't feel the intensity anymore.. Yes, it does bring like a disgusting feeling but that's it..

Cool man.
I don't do well with disgusting feeling. What is your favorite manga man?

Back