Manga Review

Ace

Heya been a bit how ya'll doing? anyway this is more of a continuum if my last manga review titled "doulou dalu manhua" well i say continuum but its just by the same author after reading doulou i decided to look for the author's other work and i have to say he's now one of my top 10 <3

Title: Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Author: Tang Jia San Shao

Chapters: 83 (2-3 week chapter release)

Ranking: 3870

Categories: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural

Description:

While the demons where rising, mankind was about to become extinct. Six temples rose, and protected the last of mankind. A young boy join the temples as a knight to save his mother. during his journey of wonders and mischief in the world of temples and demons, will he be able to ascend to become the strongest knight and inherit the throne?

Personal opinions: Now the description doesn't exactly match the actual story but it does make some sense if you read the manga, honestly from doulou i fell in love with this authors story and his artwork and this continues that unique work it is different story/timeline then doulou but he keeps to the fact of "spiritual powers" and i love that also i love that thishas Chinese based names and more. Personal ranking: 9/10

Star_Of_Hope said:
Interesting.
What about any possible anime adaptation?
Any rumors?

no there is not i had looked into this to make sure i just forgot to add it in

Ace said:
no there is not i had looked into this to make sure i just forgot to add it in

That's too bad.
It's fun to watch anime when compared to reading manga, especially for me :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you read only manga?
Or do you read any light novels, manhwa and manhua?

as of late i been looking ingto manhwa and manhua but yes i basically read manga's primarily

Inheriting the throne seems surreal. How can someone from a temple..a monk can inherit a throne? This story reminds me of avatar.

Then we are not actually talking about the kingdoms then. Do they hold power as in the army or rank or as in just individual power?

There is no actual talk of "kingdoms" it's small towns and city's and it's usually in teams of 5-6 depending on your "power" you are the leader but as the story progresses it advances into an army and once again the stronger holds a stronger rank.

Ace said:
There is no actual talk of "kingdoms" it's small towns and city's and it's usually in teams of 5-6 depending on your "power" you are the leader but as the story progresses it advances into an army and once again the stronger holds a stronger rank.
Looks more like a game than the anime or manga material. May be I will give it a try. It seemed different...

Back