Manga Reader App vs Manga book

rickyandrea

Which one do you prefer, to read manga by mobile reader app or just by manga book?
For me, app is better because it's easier.
And I'm using an app named Zingbox. It's really good, free and no-ads.
You can find it in Google Play if interested.
So what about you? App or book? If App, then which app?

rickyandrea said:
Which one do you prefer, to read manga by mobile reader app or just by manga book?
For me, app is better because it's easier.
And I'm using an app named Zingbox. It's really good, free and no-ads.
You can find it in Google Play if interested.
So what about you? App or book? If App, then which app?

Neither.
I download manga from various sites, using domdom doft manga downloader or free manga downloader.
Also, in my country, it's really hard to find manga books :(

One more thing, welcome to OPF :D
Make a thread in greeting section, so that we can officially welcome you :D

Honestly, I had no idea you can download these or read them on apps. I used to prefer books over e-books however, now that I'm starting to read more and more e-books I am not minding either way. It's just having the physical book at a glance I'm able to tell how far I've read (which tends to be encouraging I find). However, e-books definitely helps with decluttering.

I read them online or through apps

In my windows phone I use the app "manga comics"
and "manga rock" in the android...but I lost a large number of downloaded manga in that app due to unexpected format in the mobile :(

Mansi14 said:

and "manga rock" in the android...but I lost a large number of downloaded manga in that app due to unexpected format in the mobile :(
Is it comfortable to read manga on a small screen like a smartphone's screen? What Windows Phone device do you have?

alakazam said:
Mansi14 said:

Is it comfortable to read manga on a small screen like a smartphone's screen? What Windows Phone device do you have?

That would be Nokia Lumia 620
I am comfortable with reading on small screen since I am used to it but big screen or hard copy is always the best :D

Mansi14 said:
alakazam said:
Mansi14 said:

I am comfortable with reading on small screen since I am used to it but big screen or hard copy is always the best :D
I also have a Nokia Lumia smartphone and I am not satisfied with it because it lacks a lot of the apps that can be found on Android phones and tablets... To be honest, I'm surprised there is even a manga reading app available for Windows Phone. Their app marketplace is very poor in comparison to the competition's.

Mansi14 said:

Is Manga Comics good. Cuz I use "Manga Blaze" on my Lumia device and as well as my windows PC (benefits of universal app) and it does the job pretty well

I also have a Nokia Lumia smartphone and I am not satisfied with it because it lacks a lot of the apps that can be found on Android phones and tablets... To be honest, I'm surprised there is even a manga reading app available for Windows Phone. Their app marketplace is very poor in comparison to the competition's.

App gap will be over with the release of windows 10(as we hope). Btw you are just looking at on side of the picture windows phone has its benefits. e.g
  • I have total 144 apps installed (only system apps and whatsapp, messenger on phone. Others on SD card) on my Lumia 625( which was a mid-range device for 2013. but now classified as a device with low-budget specifications). My sister has an android with much better specs than my phone but 144 apps on it is impossible.
  • Disqus app for WP--- one of best companions for online commenting
  • Moreover there are third party alternatives which are actually good too. e.g
    • 6tag (now complete and better instagram experience on wp as compare to android and ios official instagram apps),
    • Poki for pocket
    • Pin it for Pinterest
    • AudioCloud( SoundCloud with complete Metro UI ),
    • Mixtapes and Flat beats for 8tracks,
    • Metweets , Tweetium for twitter
    • Telescope for periscope
    • Tubecast, Metrotube for Youtube
    • Briefcase for file explorer
    • 6tin for tinder
    • etc.
  • My Anime List third party app for quick changes in anime and manga list for myanimelist.net
  •  Sleeve Music App for updates regarding Music and stars
  • Perfect Note an app for listing and taking instant notes.
  • QDex a complete pokeDex. Comes in handy while playing pokemon games
  • VBA8--- a GBA emulator----still play pokemon emerald on it
  • Unishare - for sharing across multiple social sites
  • Whatsapp Video optimizer--- comes in handy to convert large HD videos to transferable 16 MB low video files for whatsapp
  • School Timetable ------- Homework and school schedule management stuff
  • Lumia Camera app , Lumia Refocus, Creative Studio, Cinemagragh etc
  • IE 11 on low budget wp is much stable as compare to UC , next, chrome, firefox, opera on low-budget android
  • Data Sense , Wifi Sense, Storage Sense , Built in batter Saver advantages
  • [size=large]Cortana [/size]
  • Xbox integration of games to unlock Xbox achievments
  • Zbox app music player----------try it has great UI
  • Live tiles much better than widgets and icons on android and ios
  • once paid on wp . no need to pay for the app on windows PC or tab if it is available in windows PC or tablet store
  • etc.

alakazam said:
Mansi14 said:
alakazam said:
Mansi14 said:

For now. Yeah apps are better in android

KonahaANBU said:
Mansi14 said:

Is Manga Comics good. Cuz I use "Manga Blaze" on my Lumia device and as well as my windows PC (benefits of universal app) and it does the job pretty well

Yep.
Both of them are good
I had Manga Blaze before this but I deleted all the apps and tried Manga Comics while reinstalling a manga app

Back