Manga on Depression?

Esmee

I remember there used to be a manga about an author who used to do manga and he used to be depressed person. And then ending was not good either. But I wonder if there are any good manga out there that showcases depression and stress but at the end shows how one goes over that problem. 

Is there any such manga out there?

Have you read Aku no Hana (Flowers of Evil)? I can't remember the ending, but the whole manga is quite dark and the MC goes through lots of depressing ordeals.

Heyyy..this is already on my list but i read Inside Mari instead Haha.. i read Happy! now, i'll read Flowers of Evil after i finish it

By the way.. was the manga you read was about zombie apocalypse?

No it was on the author who used to have passion for manga and then he leaves writing and art. And sees how his world falls apart, how he ends up in divorce, goes through rebound and keeps coming back to depression.

God damn I knew one but now I just can't remember which one it was. There def a lot of them besides Oyasumi Punpun, ah I rememberd Kae no Kochi (Silent Voice) try it!

If you search for such manga you'll find it. I don't know much about where I'll access list of mangas to read from, or even download them as an E-book to read later. Maybe you can type such on search engine to give you a suggestion.

Back